No One Compares To You

Hero's POV

I'm seated in the end of our hotel bed waiting for her to get ready. We arrived in London two days ago so I could see my family and friends and Jo could see her sister who was working here in the UK.

We have a few weeks off before filming after we collided and I couldn't spend them in a better way if she wasn't here.

We could have stayed at my mom's but I decided it would be better if we had our own space. I mean, I want to have sex with my girlfriend without worrying about my mother or sister hearing us. That would be just fucking awkward.

"What do you think?" she says suddenly, making me come back to reality. If she knew what I was thinking.

I look at her - this woman never stops to amaze me. She is wearing a short white dress with high heels. This damn dress hugs her curves perfectly.

She turns around so I can have a better view of her whole body. I lick my lips, she's teasing the hell out of me.

"You are stunning" I manage to answer. "I think I've heard that before" she giggles making her way to me sitting on my lap.

"Seriously baby, you're hot as fuck. You're not leaving my side tonight, London guys can be a little desperate sometimes" I say putting my hands on her waist.

"They can see it but they can't have it, just as simple as that" she kisses me and then gets up searching for her purse. "We are going to Felix's, right?" she asks me.

"Yes, ma'am" I answer. Felix is throwing a party at his house and he invited a bunch of people to celebrate the begin of the summer.

It's 9pm and we were supposed to be there at 8.30pm. Fashionable late I guess.

"Let's go" I say after giving her a peck on her perfect lips and intertwining our fingers together. I love how short she is even when she's wearing heels. My perfect tiny princess.

***

When we arrive at Felix's house, it's already full of people. I feel Jo's hand leaving mine but I grab her hand again. "Where are you going miss?" I ask.
"All the girls are over there, I'll see you soon" she says kissing my cheek but I turn around so our lips meet.

I smirk, I know she loves when I do this. She pretends she gets annoyed but I know she loves it.
I'm glad she knows my mate's girlfriends so she can talk about with them about whatever the fuck girls talk about.

I make my way to the boys who are drinking by the pool. "Hey man!" Morgz says and I greet everyone.

"Where's your girl?" Alex asks but Felix answers for me as he arrives with more drinks. "Jo just passed by me, she's looking good!"
I smile and grab a drink from his hands.

"London is incredibly hot tonight" I say to them, "Yeah, feels like summer is finally coming"

We drink a few more drinks and tell each other about the latest news - keeping everyone posted.

"You guys won't believe who's here" Felix says looking behind him. "Who?" I ask.

"Nick, that guy who started a fight with a random guy last month at a party. He's fucking annoying" Felix says. "Why is he here then?" I ask the obvious question.

"Man, I said to everyone to bring whoever they wanted to" Felix and his big parties.

We continue with our conversation until we see this Nick guy getting closer to us. "Guuuuuuys" he says. He's drunk. Great.

"Hey man, long time no see" Felix says awkwardly. "Yo guys! This party is full of hot girls" he says excitedly. "Just saw one blonde girl, fuck my dick woke up for life suddenly"