Lovin' You

Hero's POV

I've never been more nervous in my whole entire life.
I'm about to marry the love of my life, the woman of my dreams.

I haven't talked with her since last night, she called me late saying she missed me.

We've only been apart from each other for one day and I already miss her touch, her smile, her body sleeping next to mine.

She said she couldn't wait to sleep with me but now as my wife.

I can't wait either. I don't believe we're going to sleep much but that's another conversation.

Now, as I'm waiting for her to get here, I'm feeling all types of butterflies in my stomach.

"What are you thinking about, bro?" my brother asks.
"None of your business" I try to hide my smile but with no success.

"You really can't spend a night without her, can you? Jesus man" he laughs and so do I.

I really can't.

The piano music starts and everyone looks back to the doors. My heart's racing - she's here.

My father-in-law is next to her as she walks towards me. She is stunning, holy fuck. Wow.

She's wearing a satin white dress with an off the shoulder neckline. The dress hugs her waist perfectly, her ball gown skirt floats with every step she takes down the aisle. A step closer to me.

I feel people's eyes on me as I look at her. She's gorgeous, breathtaking.

Her father gives me her hand and I kiss it.
Our hands intertwine as everyone sits down. Her hand is tight against mine, I know she's nervous.

"You look gorgeous" I whisper in her ear. Her cheeks turn a little red with my compliment.

"Can't wait to see what's under that dress tonight" I tease.
"Hero..." she tries not to smile as she squeezes my hand.

The ceremony is going perfectly, I haven't heard half the things the priest is saying but how can you when the hottest and most beautiful woman is right next to you?

"It's time to change the vows" the priest says and I immediately feel my heart pounding.

I'll go first.

"Josephine Langford, the love of my life, the prettiest woman on earth, first of all: I love you. I will never get tired of saying this to you every single day, trust me, I won't. You're the first woman I loved and the next one, hopefully, will be calling me daddy.
It's the little things you do that make me the happiest man on earth. It's the morning kiss you never forget to give me to the goodnight one. I love you so much, I truly do, I don't know what I would do without you"

I see a tear scrolling down her face and I wipe it away with my thumb gently. My mom is fully crying and so is my sister. Gosh.

It's her turn now.

"Well I don't know how I'll do better but I'll try!" She says and everyone laughs.

"Hero, I never thought I would find someone who would fill the emptiness I felt in my chest. But here you are in front of me.
Sometimes when I wake up before you I just stare at you for the longest time. As you sleep peacefully, I thank my guardian angels for bringing you to me. You make me the luckiest woman alive even when you tease me for being so short. Thank you for everything, I can't wait to sleep next to you tonight as your wife"