Made For

Jo's POV

Do you know that feeling when it seems like a part of you is missing? This void inside you that needs to be filled? That's what I feel when he's gone. I know it sounds silly but he completes me in ways that are incomprehensible.

I thank God everyday for him. I knew that somehow our paths would cross, they just had to.

I still laugh at how every single person used to tell us how in love we were and how blind we were because we were the only ones who couldn't see it.

Anna used to tell me how Hero looked at me, how he laughed at everything I said or did. How is eyes used and still shine every time he sees me.

It had to happen eventually.
If I had any doubts about my feelings for him, after what happened, they were gone. Completely gone.

It happened in Paris, ironic I know. The city of love. That city will forever have my heart.

I still remember how we could see the Eiffel Tower from his balcony, how the moon reflected in his beautiful green eyes.

We made love all night, it's crazy how our bodies seem to have been made for each other. His muscled body fits perfectly with mine.

I will never forget how gentle he was with me, how his hands touched every single part of my body. How he kissed the corner of my lips to tease me.

I'm glad that happened because now I couldn't be happier.

We were going to a party on a boat tonight, I was supposed to meet him there because he had a photoshoot this afternoon and he was going straight there.

There were going to be a lot of influencers there, I am still not used to see Hero having this huge amount of female attention but I can't do anything about it.

He says I am ridiculously jealous but I can't help it. I mean, he's hot - we can't deny that.

When I'm finishing my make up my phone stars to ring. It's a FaceTime from Hero.

I pick up and the whole screen is filled with his beautiful face. He seems to be in the dressing room getting changed. What a view may I had.

"Hi, baby" he says to the phone.
"Hi handsome" I finish my makeup giving him my full attention.

"So, about tonight's party" he starts. "We have to act like we are just friends" he says. "Oh yeah, of course" I reply but my displeasure is obvious.

"I thought you had thought about it..?" He asks me, his brows frown. "Actually I hadn't but it makes sense I guess" I try to hide my sadness for not being able to be with him the way I wanted to.

"I'm leaving now, I'll see you soon I love you" he says softly, he knows I'm upset.
"Bye, I love you" I say and I hung up.

Fuck.
How didn't I think about this? I'm so pissed. Lately I've been needy as fuck, how am I going to spend the whole night without being able to kiss him?

I guess I'm going to find out.

                                           ***
The boat looks absolutely stunning, I've been catching up with some people while I don't see Hero.
I've already drunk two glasses of champagne, this is the good one.

After a few minutes I see him arriving, he greets a few people on his way in. He is incredibly gorgeous, holy fuck.

He makes his way to the other side of the boat, I want to go there so fucking desperately. But I know I can't, it's just one night I can do this.

"Wanna go grab a shot?" Sydney says, I met her in an event a few months back. She is incredibly nice and a great company. "Sure" I answer.

I lean against the counter and run my eyes through the crowd. It's pretty full already. I see Hero with two brunettes, it has already started.

Great.

I drink two shots and I continue to observe them.
Hero's eyes meet mine and I look away. He can't see me.

I decide to play a little game with him. I grab my phone and send him a text.

Me: Meet me in the girls' restrooms.

I make my way to the girls' restrooms and after a few minutes I hear the door opening. He enters and I see his confused yet cute face.

"Are you okay?" He asks me approaching me. I grab his shirt and I lead him to one of the cubicles.

"I need you, now" I whisper into his ear.

Hero's POV

I know she saw me with those girls, I was waiting how long she could go without texting me.

I caress her soft thighs slowly as I make my way up to the end of her dress. I can already hear her heartbeat from here.

"If you scream I'll stop" I threat her even though I know I won't be able to. She nods and licks her lips.
"It'll be quick but when we get home I'll fuck your properly" I promise, murmuring on her ear. Goosebumps all over her body.

I remove her white panties and she gets rid of my belt, this woman when she wants something can be very persuasive.

I squeeze her ass and I lift her so her legs are around my waist. I insert myself inside her and I bury myself in her neck.

She is with her fingers around my hair kissing my earlobe. She is driving me insane.

I star to thrust faster and deeper and she lets out a soft moan. "Quiet" I whisper on her ear. "Hero" she whispers back.

"Come for me baby" I tell her, I give two more thrusts and we both reach our highs. I put her on the ground slowly but I don't let go of her, she's still shaking from the adrenaline.

"I almost passed out" she tells me. "Am I that good?" I tease her. She hits my chest and I laugh at her. I kiss her forehead, she's sweating. "Let's go home" I tell her and she nods.

This is far from ending.

Home

I unzip her dress and let it fall on the ground, leaving her in front of me with only her underwear on. She lays in the bed and I undress myself slowly, making her wait for me.

"Need help?" She asks me. This woman has no patience when it comes to see me naked.

I cover her body with mine and proper my elbows in either side of her. I unclip her bra and throw it to somewhere on the ground.

"So is your type brunettes?" she asks me. "Nah, I prefer busty blondes if you know what I mean" I bury myself in her chest caressing her breasts. My hands slide down to her waist, "And one particularly blonde with tiny hips" I move one hand between her legs.

She shivers and then moans the moment I guide my cock to her opening. "You're so wet and tight" I moan as I fuck her slow.

"You're so fucking gorgeous" I whisper, I can't take my eyes off of her.

I move inside her, hitting this one spot that I know that drives her crazy. I reach between us and press my thumb on her clit.

Her eyes close and I see tears of pleasure rolling down her eyes. I kiss them and her hips rise to meet my now hurried thrusts.

She cries out in pleasure and I follow her.
I kiss the corner of her lips and she snuggles me kissing my bare chest.

I grab her butt and put her close to me.
Her eyes are already closed and her breathing is steady.

I put a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear and I thank God for the woman I have next to me.

She always tells me how lucky she is but the truth is that the lucky one here is me.