Unexpected

Jo's POV

I'm 3 months pregnant. Yes, pregnant. I can't believe I have a baby inside me, his baby.

I haven't told Hero yet, I'm just way too scared. What will it be his reaction? I know we're 27 but this pregnancy wasn't properly planned...

I'm not showing yet but I will soon and I don't know how to tell him. Katherine told me not to worry about his reaction but the truth is that we haven't really talked about having a child.

I've only told Katherine about my pregnancy and it's getting harder and harder to hide my pregnancy from him. People won't tell I'm pregnant because they see me with clothes on but Hero sees me naked all the time. What am I going to do when he enters the bathroom and I'm naked or when he wants to have sex? Which is basically everyday? This is driving me insane.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when I feel a pair of strong hands wrapping around my waist. We've been dating for 6 years and I still feel the same goosebumps every time he touches me.

"What were you thinking about, baby?" he whispered on my ear kissing my neck. I closed my eyes feeling his breathe on my neck. "I was thinking about you, why?" I answered turning around so I was facing him. "Hmmm, I was thinking about you too, fully naked under me" he smirked. I blushed, fuck.

"Actually, I have something to tell you" he added. "I'm going to NYC for the next month and a half for modeling stuff" he says, I freeze. "When were you going to tell me?" I'm feeling a mix of sadness and anger. "Wow Jo, you don't need to be like that. It's just a month and a half and you can always go there" he softly says, caressing my cheek.

I'm fucking overreacting because I'm fucking pregnant and he doesn't fucking know. Fuck, I'm saying fucking way too many times.

"You're right, sorry. I will just miss you I guess" I manage to say. Why can't I tell him?! Maybe because he wouldn't go to NYC if he knew. I know him way too well, he wouldn't be able to leave me here by myself with our child inside of me. That's why.

I'm against our counter and he is in front of me looking at me. "What?" I ask. "You seem very tense, let me make you relax" he says sliding his hands inside of my panties. "Always so wet for me baby" he murmurs. I lean over him almost losing balance.

He lifts me up and takes me to our bedroom, laying me down gently. He undresses himself in front of me and let me tell you, I will never get tired of this view.

He takes my clothes off and puts himself on top of me, kissing all of my body. He is torturing me. "Heroooo, please" I beg. He laughs. "You're on birth control, aren't you?" he asks. Why is he asking me this? He never asks me this question. "Yeah, why?" I lie. "Because I don't want you to get pregnant when I will be gone for awhile" he answers me. I am speechless, fuck I feel terrible. I nod and he starts thrusting inside of me, making me forget about this.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good" he says putting his head on my neck kissing it. "Come for me, baby girl" he looks straight at me making me do what he demanded. He collapses on my chest reaching his high too and I feel tears running through my cheeks.

He lays beside me, pulling me against his chest. As he was going to kiss me, he felt my tears. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asks me worriedly. "I'm gonna miss you so much" I say slowly, my voice cracking.
"Don't cry baby, time will pass faster than you think" he assures me.

"Hero?"
"Yes, baby?" he caresses my back with his eyes closed. "I only asked you about the birth control thing because you never ask me that" I murmur. "I know baby but I wanted to be extra careful. I promised myself that when you get pregnant I will be there with you" he says. "I don't want you to go through a pregnancy by yourself and you know, it can happen" he adds.