It's You

Hero's POV

July, 2024

It's been six years since I met her.
Six years ago I met the love of my life, that's just... crazy.

Most people don't find love at their first try but I did. And I'm so thankful it was her who showed me what real love is.

She already is my wife in every way possible but I want her to have a ring on her finger and my last name to be hers as well.

Her mother is always asking me when am I going to put a ring on it and my answer is always the same.

"Soon"

I guess the time has come.

I bought the ring a couple of weeks ago in London when I went there to do a photoshoot, I think I've never been pickier about buying something.
I even brought one of her rings so I was sure it would fit.

Love does things to us - and she deserved the absolute best.

"Hero, come here" I hear her saying from our bedroom. "Coming baby" I answer her.

When I get to the room she is nowhere to be found. "Where is your nasty ass at?" I hear her laughing at my words, "Closet" she answers.

When I enter the closet she is in front of our big mirror in a fucking bikini. My mouth is suddenly dry - I will never get tired of seeing her like this or any other way.

I approach her, placing my hands around her waist and then I give her a small kiss on her neck. I feel her whole body shiver and I hope she will never lose this reaction to my touch.

She breathes slowly and she finally manages to ask me, "How do I look?" I take a few steps behind and I look at her. After a few seconds of not responding she turns around, facing me.

"What? You don't like it?" She asks me. "You told me yesterday we were going to Hawaii and I don't have time to buy new bikinis" she explains herself as if I wasn't enjoying the view.

"You done?" I laugh. "It's not funny" I love to annoy her, she's cute. I approach her again, making eye contact with her in the mirror.

I grab her hair and put it aside slowly, kissing the soft spot behind her ear. She leans her body against mine, closing her eyes.

"You look perfect, baby" I whisper on her ear. She licks her lips and, suddenly, she turns around and kisses me.

"I need you" she tells me. I was not expecting this at all but it's not like I'm going to say no.

I scoop her into my arms, making our way to the bed. We land on the bed and even though she is only wearing a bikini, it's too much clothing right now.

She undresses herself as if she was reading my mind and I chuckle. "Do you need help?" she asks me, this woman has no patience when it comes to see me naked.

I undress myself as quickly as I can. I put myself on top of her and then I slide lower and capture one of her nipples in my mouth. I suck harder and then I release her nipple with a wet pop.

Her hips rock involuntary and I smirk. I prop myself up on one elbow, my biceps flexing against her shoulder.

She grabs the back of my head and brings me down to kiss her. After a few seconds I move onto my back, "Ride me" I need her so much, it's almost unbearable.

I know she likes to have the control every now and then. I feel her pulse speeding up as she sinks down on me. As she lowers herself inch by inch I swear to God this is the best feeling ever.

"Oh fuck" I say as she is all the way inside. My fingers dig into her hips before she can move.

Jo's POV

"You're so tight" he says, beads of sweat break out on my forehead, the pressure between my legs is unbearable.

I lift myself up and slam down. I ride him faster and faster, grinding against him. I lean forward, my clit brushing his pubic bone.

My breasts are against his chest. I lift my head slightly and I look at him. As we make eye contact the orgasm hits me. "Ohh, fuck" I cry out.

"Jo.. fuck" he curses. He starts thrusting upwards, his hips snapping up as he fills me.

After a few minutes, I kiss him and I get up. "You've got a nice ass" he says and laugh.

"Stop staring at my ass and start packing, we have a flight to catch tomorrow" he smiles.

Hawaii is going to be a lot of fun.

***

We have finally arrived in Hawaii and it's absolutely breathtaking. I can't believe he brought me here with no reason.

We are in a private island for the next few days - I can't believe this. This resort is so pretty.

"Hero.." I gasp. He smiles at me and gives me a sweet kiss on my forehead. "We are having dinner in a few hours, get ready" he says, his eyes are shining.

"I need a shower and so do you" I tell him smirking. "Let's save water, then" he agrees.

I love having showers with him. Sometimes people think that having sex is the only form of intimacy but it's not.

I love how naturally it is to step into the shower with him and just being there with him.

No constraints, no nothing. Just the two of us.

After having shower and getting dressed, he takes me to the beach. There's a restaurant with a view to the ocean, absolutely gorgeous.

As we wait for hour food I can't take my eyes off of him. He is staring at the ocean, the lights of the restaurant reflect in his eyes and I am in love.

I can't believe this man is the one making me the happiest woman alive.

After having dinner he takes my hand and takes me to our room again. "I have something to show you outside" he tells, I have barely seen our room yet.

When he takes me outside I can't believe my eyes. There's a Bali Bed. "Oh my God" I just want to cry, I've never seen an outdoor bed and now I'm about to sleep in one.

"Hero, you didn't have to do th-" as I turn around to see him, he's in one knee in front of him holding a ring.

I cover my mouth with my hand, tears falling down my eyes.

"Josephine, you have no idea how happy you make me. Ever since I met you I can't stop thinking about you, you are the most beautiful woman alive and I can't stop thinking about my future with you. I never thought I would be so in love with someone and here I am - completely in love you. You have no idea how bad I get when you're sick, I just want to switch places with you to take your pain away" He pauses. "I want to build a family with you, only you. Please marry me"

I'm fully crying right now. I jump into his arms, making us fall on the sand. "Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes" I answer him.

He lifts us up and puts me gently on this bed.
We're about to make love under the stars.

He closes the curtains and in seconds we're both naked - his lips on mine.

"I love you future husband"
"I can't wait to see you in a beautiful white dress" he kisses me. "Walking towards me, only me"