Us

Jo's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night sweating like crazy, my shirt and my hair are soaking wet.

As I get up to sit in the bed I feel a little dizzy and a bit nauseous.

"Baby?" I hear his voice next to me, he touches my arm and I feel just a little bit better with his touch.
"Yeah" I almost don't have enough strength to talk.

He opens the lights and sits next to me, "Again?" he asks.
This has been happening for the last three weeks every now and then, I hope it's something not to worry about.

He goes to the bathroom and starts preparing a bath for me, sometimes I wonder what did I do to get this lucky?

I try to stand up slowly and make my way to the bathroom, I'm glad we have one in our bedroom so I don't have to walk much.

"Baby, come on! I told you not to walk" he grabs my waist and holds me against him.
He grabs the back of my thighs and puts me in the washbasin.

He takes his shirt I'm wearing and puts it away.
I close my eyes to stop the nausea and let a big breath out.

He squeezes my hand, "you okay?" he whispers.
"Yeah" I sigh. "It's so late I'm so sorry" I add weakly.

"Are you crazy? We may not be married yet but it's in sickness and in health, baby" he says as he checks the water.

I stare at him in absolute aw. He's too perfect for me.
He helps me getting in the bath and sits next to me outside of it.

"Feeling better?" he asks me.
"Yeah, my breasts hurt I feel like they are bigger than usual" I tell him.

He looks at them and smirks, "They've been always big for me"
"Why did I ask" I laugh a little.

"You're still the prettiest woman even when you're sick" he says gently.
"I wish I had the strength to fuck you right now, because, believe me, I would" I bite my bottom lip.

"Even sick you think about fucking me" he teases.
"Yeah, would rather be doing that at 2am instead of being in a bath"

He laughs and kisses my forehead, "wanna come to bed or stay here a little more?"
"Bed, I'm good now" I say.

He wraps me in a towel and takes me to our bed. He goes to our closet and gives me a pair of panties.

"Just sleep like that so maybe you won't sweat so much" he says as he adjusts the AC.

I lift the sheets for him to come near me. He turns the lights off and hugs me.

"I get so worried when you get sick" I can see his closed eyes in the darkness. He's caressing my back while he speaks.

"I'm going to my doctor tomorrow morning to do a check up" I inform him.
"Tomorrow? Babe, I have a photoshoot in the morning I can't go with you" he lifts my head so our eyes meet.

"It's okay baby, it's my yearly check up so it's just boring stuff. I'll tell her about the nausea and stuff too" I explain.

"Ugh, I don't want you to go by yourself"
"Don't worryyyy, I'll text you. You need to sleep now otherwise you'll be sleep walking tomorrow at the shooting" I say.

He sighs and kisses me goodnight.
Once again - how did I get so lucky?

****************************

"Everything seems fine, have you been feeling anything strange lately?" Doctor Elle asks me.

"Actually I've been a little sick, I wake up sweating like crazy to the point my shirt is soaking wet. I feel dizzy sometimes and I've been with the worse nausea possible. My breasts also hurt and seem heavier than usual, I guess it may be my period coming. My boyfriend even has to help me get through the night" I tell her.