Take me home

Jo's POV

It seems like I am living in a fairytale. I have my own house in LA that I get to share with the most handsome man on earth. It's pretty incredible how he makes me feel every day. He's always telling me how beautiful I look, how I can drive him crazy without even trying.

The truth is that the lucky one here is me. There are so many women that would die to touch him and I have every inch of him for myself. I'd do anything for him, I have never been so in love with someone. It's crazy that I can see him being the father of my children -waking up every morning to see our baby on his chest sleeping with him. Fuck, I'd die.

"Baby?" I hear him calling me. "Coming!" I shout from our living room. I enter our bedroom and his laying on his back, scrolling through his phone. I lay beside him but he seems to be focused on his phone so I put myself on top of him trying to get his attention.

He finally gives me attention, putting his hands on my butt. I roll my eyes. "You only called me to touch my butt?" I say pretending to be annoyed. "Nop" he smirks putting his hands under my shirt rubbing my sides. Fuck, how does he have so much power over me with a simple touch?

"Tell me what you want" I say playing with his hair. "You and I are going to dinner tonight" he says pecking my lips. I smile. "I like that idea"

He moves his hands under my panties and starts to rub clit. I put my head on his chest, my breathe becoming heavier. "Hero, fuck I-" but suddenly he stops. What?! I immediately look at him. "Why did you stop?" I ask confused.

"We're gonna be late for our reservation" he says. He is teasing the fuck out of me. I can do worse. "Hm, fine. I'm gonna change" I tell him.

I go to our closet and grab a black dress and his favorite black lingerie. If he wants to play, then let's play.

I put my clothes softly on the bed and I start to undress myself. He is already dressed and playing some game on his phone. I start to dress the lingerie I chose and I can see his eyes on me through the mirror.

"Is something wrong babe?" I ask leaning on the bed to grab my dress so he gets a better view of my chest. "N-nothing, just hurry up" he says, I laugh. You're doing amazing sweetie, I say to myself. "Does this bra look good?" I ask him. He looks at me, his eyes wide open. "Yes, but no one except me is going to see it so it doesn't really matter" he says trying not to look affected.

"I'm ready" I tell him after getting dressed. His eyes are all around my body. "Hero? My eyes are right here" I say. He gets up from the bed and puts his hands on my waist. God, his hands are so big compared to mine.

"I know what you're doing" he whispers on my ear. "We'll talk later tonight about that dress" he adds. My mouth opens involuntary, damn it. He knows how to play too.

******

This is the most beautiful restaurant I've ever been. I usually would prefer to eat Mc Donal's but fancy restaurants every now and then are nice as well.

We were already eating dessert and the sexual frustration was clearly in the air. "You look tense babe" I tell him smirking. "You are never dressing that dress again" he says. "Why not?" I ask looking down at myself seeing my exposed chest.

"The waitresses have been looking at you since the fucking beginning" he tells me and I laugh. "Oh" I say still smiling. "Didn't you have something that would have covered up your chest or legs?" He asks me, clearly annoyed.

"You didn't seem very interested in me before having dinner" I say taking a bit of my chocolate cake.
He looks at me and then licks his lips. "We're going home, now" he says asking for the bill.

HOME

Hero's POV

I need this woman in our bed, now. She's been driving me crazy all fucking night. As we were entering in our bedroom she lets her purse fall, making herself lean over to grab it, rubbing her ass on my length, holy fuck.

"Sorry" she murmurs, knowing damn well what she has just done. "Josephine" I say. She turns around to look at me. "I'm ripping that dress off of you" I say seriously. She approaches me, our faces inches apart.

"We're doing things my way" she tells me. Let's see about that. She pushes me to the bed and starts undressing herself. What a view I have here.

She takes off her dress leaving her with only that damn lingerie. "Take it off" I say biting my lips. "Why don't you do that?" She asks me seductively. "My pleasure" I answer.

I get up from the bed and I put myself in front of her. She's so small but yet so fierce. I love her. I put my hands on her waist, kissing her neck and chest. She moans. I unclip her bra but she holds it. "Let me see it babe" I whisper on her ear. She lets the bra fall and I lift her up by the waist, laying her down on the bed.

I undress myself and take off her panties. I spread her legs gently and she is already wet. Only for me. "Tell me if I hurt you" I tell her. We've made love so many times but I always make sure she's comfortable. She is my number one priority, always.

I start thrusting into her, kissing and bitting softly her nipples. She has tears running down her cheeks from the pleasure, making me so close to orgasm. "Hero, holy fuck you feel so good" she moans.

She puts her hand on her mouth but I take it away, grabbing it and intertwine her small hand with mine. "Come for me baby, scream my name" I whisper on her ear. "I want everyone to hear you're mine" I add.

We both reach our climax's at the same time and I give her a long kiss on her lips. I pull the sheets to cover us and she snuggles herself on me.

"I will always protect you, Jo" I say. And I fucking mean it. "We'll marry one day" she says. "Of course we will. I'll marry your nasty ass" I say joking. She hits my chest and I laugh.

"I can't believe you're mine" I murmur hoping she would have fallen asleep by now. "I'm yours, only yours" she murmurs kissing my jaw.

I kiss her forehead and fall asleep with my whole world on my arms - the love of my life.