18. *

new story birds is up! Please read and vote!!!!

Warning: this chapter sucks and is incredibly skippy aroundy

~Wednesday morning, at the Boston airport~

*Norah's POV*

"I still don't like the thought of being away from you," Harry scowled as I stayed wrapped tightly in his arms. "What if something happens? What if that son of a bitch follows you?"

"Keep your voice down," I mumbled, my voice muffled by his suit jacket. "And nothing will happen."

"Baby-"

"Stop 'baby-ing' me," I laughed. He huffed and I smiled as I felt his lips press softly to my scalp. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you so much more," he sighed as I kissed his jaw. He looked down at me and groaned, his hips pressing into mine and making me shudder. "Shit, I want you so badly right now."

"No, no, no," I shook my head with a small giggle. "I have a plane to catch, remember?"

"Just take my jet, stay a few more hours and you can leave whenever you want."

"Then I would never leave," I smiled, nuzzling my nose against his cheek. "But thank you, these past few days have been wonderful. And I'll see you soon."

"I don't want you to go," he pouted. His dark eyes were wide and his lips pulled into a frown, his hands slipping down the soft material of my dress until they reached dangerous territory.

"I really have to go," I repeated more forcefully. "Harry, stop it. I'm sure you'll be fine without me for a couple of weeks."

His face brightened. "You're coming back?"

"No, but I'm betting you'll be in England within a month."

"Oh?"

"Yes."

"Interesting."

He kissed my head a few more times and made me promise to text him whenever I had the chance, then left me at security.

~three weeks later~

I heard my phone ring loudly and I startled awake, my eyes struggling to adjust to the dim lighting of my living room. I must have fallen asleep on the couch...again.

"Hello?" I answered groggily. "H-Hello?"

"You sound like shit, baby," Harry chuckled into the receiver. "Have you been taking your medication?"

"Yes, and it's not working," I pouted as I flopped down on the couch. "And I miss you."

"Don't miss me too much, sweetheart."

"What?"

He didn't reply but my front door swung open at that second, my nose immediately hit with the smell of coffee and cologne as two arms wrapped around my naked waist.

"Hello, princess."

"Where did you come from?" I laughed, setting my phone aside.

"Perks of having a private jet."

"I wouldn't know."

He kissed my neck softly. "You will soon."

"Are you spoiling my birthday present?"

"Nope. But once we get married, what's mine is yours."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

He pulled away and I turned to face him. "What do you want for your birthday?"