42.

Happy easter!!!! Early update as a gift for 49.7k (that's so dudisnbdkxla close to 50k I can't even)

I know it's kind of skippy but I figured you guys didn't care about all her back aches and swollen feet lol

~Seven months later (January)~

*Norah's POV*

I let out a loud groan and finally stood up, my swollen belly blocking my view of Ernie as he remained asleep on the couch. By this point, I was ready to just have to thing and get my body back. Not that Harry felt entirely the same way. He made a point to touch my stomach and kiss my cheek, constantly telling me how beauiful I looked with my swollen feet (a/n: I HAD TO, OKAY) and stretch marks. I still felt like a big, overinflated balloon.

"Darling, are you alright?" Harry called with a chuckle as he emerged from the kitchen with Jude cradled tightly to his chest. Ever since the wedding they had been inseparable, probably because Jude was born without a father in the picture. Maybe he just really needed to make up for lost time.

"Yeah, fine," I smiled sarcastically. "I love being this wide."

"You look-"

"Beautiful, I know," I laughed lightly as I snuggled into his side, my eyes on whatever ravioli dish he was making for Jude. "Is that another weird organic thing?"

"It's not weird!" He huffed with a deep scowl. "Organic foods are better for kids, read the studies, Nor. It's a scientific fact."

"It's also disgusting," I raised my eyebrows. "Have you ever asked him if he likes those?"

"He loves them! Quit questioning my food choices and go eat what I made for you."

I pulled back slightly. "You made me dinner?"

"Well you're not in any shape to make it yourself."

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and he smiled, his hand rubbing my back for a second before I waddled away to the table where I found a large salad with fresh grilled chicken and strawberries piled on top.

"Where did you get all this fresh produce?" I asked with a small laugh as I maneuvered into the chair.

Once I was comfortable, Harry carefully woke Jude up and set him in his booster seat, a steaming bowl of who knows what in front of his sleepy face.

"Mommy," he mumbled groggily as he looked at me through his dark eyelashes. "Has little brother eaten?"

"We don't know if it's a boy yet," I corrected him gently. "But yes, the baby ate just a minute ago. Are you hungry, sweetheart?"

It took him a minute but eventually he nodded and took the fork in his chubby hand, his pouty little lips parting as he tasted the organic pasta. I was half expecting him to spit it out or gag or something but he just swallowed it down and quickly took another big bite.

As we ate in relative silence I couldn't help but notice how much Jude looked like Harry. Sure his eyes were a muddy brown but he had the same nose and messy brown curls, although they were a much lighter shade. He really did look like Harry's son. Most people didn't believe us when we told them he was adopted but we just nodded and smiled.

"How's the salad?" Harry questioned as his fingers laced with mine on the table. "I wasn't sure if you would like the dressing."

"It's perfect," I smiled sweetly. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"It's my job, darling."

He placed a small kiss to the back of my hand and we talked about Jude's day at Pre-K for the rest of the meal. Apparently there was finger painting and graham crackers for snacks.