ii.

2 months later, Theo is eleven months now

*Harry's POV*

Norah was acting strange. First of all, she stopped drinking altogether. I mean she wasn't a f.ucking alcoholic but she had a glass of wine every night with me around dinner. It was the only thing that kept us sane.

"Baby," I called loudly as I poured myself a tall glass of wine and settled back against the island. "Come here for a second."

Tonight I planned to get the truth out of this sneaky little girl. I knew when she was keeping a secret and I could see it in her eyes that she was this time. But that changed tonight.

"Yes?" She came striding into the kitchen still in her work clothes and high heels, Theo perched precariously on her tiny waist and tugging on her incredibly expensive Tiffany necklace.

"First of all, that necklace is worth more than our house," I pointed out with a grin. "Come here."

She turned and I pushed her long hair aside to get to the clasp, then quickly took it off and put it on the counter. Before she could get away I leaned in and kissed her neck, my teeth sinking slightly into her shoulder while Theo gazed at me. He would learn about s.ex later, but for now I had to be careful. Or so said Norah.

"Har," she warned with a smile. "Why did you call me in here?"

"I want to talk to you," I answered, kissing her cheek and neck while Theo finally laid his head down on her chest. From this angle I could see straight down her blouse and into her cream colored bra, my crotch immediately hardening as I looked longingly at her ample breasts.

She hummed softly and leaned back into me. "About what?"

"There's something you're not telling me, darling," I murmured against her soft skin. "Come on, spill."

She huffed and broke out of my arms, her lips pulled into a beautiful pout as I grinned. "I'm not hiding anything."

"Is that your final answer?"

She bit one of her full lips. "Um, I'm not sure."

I crossed my arms and she looked at me with hooded eyes, telling me that she was thinking the exact same thing I was: time for the special kiss.

"I'll put Theo to bed," she murmured, bouncing him slightly to keep him fast asleep. His chubby hand gripped her finger and they left together, the smell of baby food still hanging in the air after they left.

It was only a second later when Jude sulked in, his little fists rubbing his eyes and his superman pajamas riding up to reveal his fat little tummy. I had to admit, he was a pretty damn good looking kid.

"Hey little man," I laughed as I crouched down to his height. "What's up?"

"Mommy forgot about me," he mumbled. His eyes fell to the floor and he made grabby hands for me, which I quickly obliged by swooping him up and rocking him.

"No she didn't," I grinned, pinching his fat cheek. "Mommy works really hard for you, okay? Sometimes she's really tired and she can forget some things. But we have to love her anyway, right?"

He grimaced but eventually nodded and flopped his head down on my shoulder dramatically. He had really learned how to get his way, probably from his mother. She was the absolute queen of it and I had no problem giving her anything she wanted. In my book, they both deserved whatever they wanted.

After putting Jude in his bed and turning off his light, I leaned in the doorway to Theo's room and watched as Norah swayed him and patted his small back. She looked so happy when she like this, alone with her baby without a thought of what was going on outside. She was such an amazing mother.