20.

Early update!!!! Please vote (:

*Norah's POV*

"I can't believe we're doing this!" I squealed as Harry handed me the keys.

After our lunch, Harry and I had met with a realtor and fell in love with the very first house she showed us. We knew it was rare, so we swooped it up as soon as she told us the price.

It was ridiculously cheap because the builders had run out of money once the house went up, which meant it was completely unfurnished, not even the walls were painted yet. The only things done were the beautiful floors, hardwood with carpet upstairs, but it didn't even faze me. I fell in love the second I stepped in the giant oak front door.

It was built in 2011 so the inside was modern enough, but the outside was solid brick and the landscaping was gorgeous.

"This place is amazing," Harry beamed as he walked in behind me. "Jesus, it's perfect."

"I know," I nodded, smiling to myself as his arms caged around me. "Let's go look around."

There were six bedrooms, including the master, and seven bathrooms, all of which were marble and already had the beginnings of huge showers and bathtubs. The living room was giant and carpeted and the kitchen was the one room slightly more finished than the rest because it had counters and some wiring where the appliances would go.

"Can't you imagine me pushing you against this wall and fūcking you senseless?" Harry breathed down my neck as we stood staring at the only solid glass wall in the house, overlooking the spacious back yard and large lake that was behind the property. "Because I sure as hell can."

"You're ridiculous," I shook my head. "So this is it, this is really happening?"

"Yeah baby, it's happening."

"It's ours," I happily sighed into his warm chest. "Harry?"

"Yes, princess?"

"I do want a baby with you, soon."

"Really?"

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. "Absolutely."

_________________

I called just about everyone I knew and told them about the house, but Harry still wouldn't let me call his parents. My mom and dad were beyond thrilled and since they didn't know about the engagement yet, I told my mom she could plan a housewarming party for next week. Harry promised to tell everyone then.

"You should call your parents," I said quietly as we stood in my kitchen chopping vegetables for dinner. "Don't get angry, it's just a suggestion."

"I will," he sighed, dropping the carrots in the soup. "I just need some time."

"Should my mom invite them to the housewarming party?"

"Um...yeah, sure."

I smiled happily and slid the bread into the oven, a small squeal escaping my lips as Harry spanked my bottom.

"Harold," I scolded playfully. "Our guests will be here any minute and I don't have time for your shenanigans."

"Come on, baby," he purred into my ear. "Just a couple minutes."

I giggled. "No, not now."

"I'll only last seconds inside that body," he pushed, his voice a husky whisper. "Please?"

"Later."

He huffed and let me go. "Better be a damn good dinner to get my mind off this boner."

I laughed and a minute later there was a knock at the door, which I forced Harry to get because I was putting on my black leather pants and white T-shirt, my favorite outfit by the way.

"Harry!" Kat screamed, jumping into his arms as Harry rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Nor," Niall chuckled as he left a small kiss on my cheek. "Sorry about that, she's annoying."

"I can hear you," Kat sang. She gave me a tight hug and ruffled my hair, then sighed as she admired my ring again. "This thing is so damn beautiful."

"Isn't it?" I laughed lightly. "It's still weird, wearing it all the time. I'm still terrified of losing it."

"Must be such a burden," she rolled her eyes with a dramatic sigh.

"Oh, shut up!"

She giggled and kissed my cheek, then rubbed her stomach. "Geez, it smells amazing in here."

"Norah's making her famous vegetable soup," Harry beamed, his hand resting on my lower back. I leaned into his side and smiled, my arm snaking around his waist while he kissed my scalp.

Kat and Niall were arguing, as usual, about some case Kat was handling and about how she wanted a ring like mine. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Baby, let's get away," Harry said softly. "I want to go somewhere warm, like a beach."

"Harry," I shook my head, still smiling. "We just bought a house, we're planning a wedding. We need to be saving money."

"Don't ever worry about money," he frowned. "Let me handle all that crap."

"I make money too!"

"I know, sunshine. But don't worry about saving it. I have enough in savings to support twenty of you. Trust me."

"I do," I smiled. "So the housewarming party is Saturday."

"This Saturday?"

"Yeah."

"Baby," Harry scowled. "There's no furniture, there's not even wallpaper yet!"

"I know, but we can still have like a cookout. My dad offered to bring the grill and mom is making tons of food. It will be fine."

"Hmph."

"Don't pout, darling," I giggled, kissing the corner of his mouth. "It'll leave wrinkles."

He rolled his eyes. "You give me wrinkles, Norah Rose."

Chapter dedicated to @JenniferSwartz ((::

Do you think Norah and Harry will ever get in a big fight? If so, what about?