6. *

*Norah's POV*

"-so you thought you would just slap her around?"

It was Harry's voice, and he sounded pissed.

"Dude, she was into it," another familiar voice sighed. "She wanted it."

"Don't you dare say that about her," Harry snarled. "And you can bet your ass that I will do everything in my power to make sure you never see her again."

The door slammed shut and I could hear a frustrated sigh, followed by a loud sound like a fist colliding with a desk.

"Dammit," he cursed. "Fúcking shit."

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" I smiled, turning over so I was facing him.

Harry was sitting behind his desk, looking hot as hell with his legs spread open and his huge hands resting behind his head. God, he looked like pure sex.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that," he said huskily, his dark eyes following me as I sauntered over to him. "I didn't want to wake you."

"You shouldn't have let me fall asleep," I retorted, sliding onto the cool surface of his desk.

"Norah," he warned, his hands moving to his lap. "Don't-"

"Don't what?" I asked innocently as I laid on my back with my feet dangling off his desk. "I have no idea what you're taking about."

I bit my lip and fanned my hair over the desk, watching as Harry's pants tightened and his eyes followed my every move.

"You're not going to like it if I decide to fúck you when I'm angry, baby," he sighed. "And people are going to hear."

"Maybe I want them to," I murmured, pulling him closer by his tie. "Don't you want them to hear?"

"Norah," he moaned throatily. "God, you look so fúcking hot, all laid out for me, aren't you baby?"

"Only for you, Harry," I smiled sweetly, my eyes widening as he yanked me up so I was sitting in front of him. "Come on, don't you want all the other guys in the building to know who I belong to?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and began kissing hurriedly down my neck, his hands already working on my leggings as I unbuckled his belt.

"How do you make me this hard?" He panted as I began pumping him in my hand. "How is it possible for one girl to make me this fúcking hard?"

I shrugged and pushed him back so he was sitting in his chair again, his e.rection now laying on his stomach and his mouth partly open as he watched me get on my knees in front of him.

"Norah," he moaned loudly as I licked one stripe up his length. "Holy shit baby, you have no idea how many times I've dreamt of this."

I teased his tip by licking it and sucking on it but not taking him any further until finally, his hand gripped my hair and forced my head down.

"Take me like I know you can," he commanded, leaning back with a smug grin. "All of me, princess, I know you can."

I sucked in my cheeks and ran my tongue along the underside of his length, my hands pumping whatever wasn't in my mouth.

"I'm getting impatient, darling," he said gruffly. When I looked up at him, his eyes were closed and his hands were clasped behind his head, a stance that made him look so incredibly sexy as I sucked him off.

I rolled my eyes and took him, as much as I could at least, until I felt my nose brush the hard muscle of his stomach and I pulled away for air.

"Perfect, love," he grinned as I stood up in front of him. "You have the best mouth, did I ever tell you that?"