i. *

First chapter of part three ayooo

This one takes place eight months later so Jude is 4 now and Theo is 9 months old

*Norah's POV*

"Baby," Harry mumbled into my neck. I could feel the sunlight burning on my arm and I knew I needed to get up but I was just so comfortable. Harry's arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and we were both naked and warm, our legs tightly intertwined after a long night of really kinky s.ex. The whip cream cans on the nightstand and ties still attached to the headboard would be hard to explain to the maid. (yes they have a maid)

"Baby," he repeated, this time with a small chuckle. "It's time to wake up."

"Mm, I'm too comfortable," I frowned as I snuggled back into his toned body. "Go get the kids and have them get in bed with us."

"You're naked, darling."

"Then give me a shirt!"

He laughed and pressed a very wet kiss to my neck before he got up and stretched, his butt and muscular back making me drool as he looked out the window.

Finally he dragged himself to the dresser and slipped on some boxers, then tossed me a pair of shorts and one of his T-shirts. With another long kiss and a smirk, he left to get the kids and I flopped back onto my pillows.

My eyes were shutting when I heard a loud squeal and a bunch of giggling, then I felt two solid bodies jumping on my bed and I couldn't help but smile.

"Mommy!" Jude's voice yelled over Theo's sputtering as they began play-wrestling on the end of the bed. "I finished my paper mâché volcano last night!"

"I'm so proud," I smiled, running my fingers through Theo's soft curls. His eyes, which used to look just like mine, were now a little darker so they were somewhere between Harry and my eye color. His face had also developed to look just like my dad, which of course my father loved. He even had Theo as his background on his phone.

"Come on Jude, let's go get ready for school," Harry grinned as he swooped Theo up in his strong arms. "And let's get you ready for daycare, little man."

Jude quickly followed Harry out and I took the chance to stand up and find a more suitable set of pajamas before they all came back in here like they loved to do.

After changing into some old leggings and a long-sleeved T-shirt of Harry's, I went downstairs and quickly prepared cereal and some scrambled eggs for Theo and Jude while Harry made Jude a lunch.

"You look hot," Harry snickered as I redid my ponytail. "Love the look, babe."

"Excuse me, it's not my fault I was kept up all night long," I retorted, raising my eyebrows at his smug face.

His lips tugged on my earlobe gently and I shivered, my body instinctively pressing back into him as he just laughed.

"Ew! Stop kissing!" Jude pouted, his little hand balled into a fist on top of the table. "Girls have cooties, daddy. You'll get sick from kissing mommy."

"I kiss mommy all the time," Harry answered with another smirk. "How do you think Theo was made?"

"Harold!" I exclaimed in horror as Jude's eyes grew four sizes.

"I'm just saying," he shrugged innocently as he kissed my neck again. "That's how babies are made, little man."

Jude lost his look of horror and assumed one of interest, his eyebrows slightly furrowed as Harry sat down in front of him. "Babies are made when big people kiss?"