11.

*Norah's POV*

"Please, don't be mad at me," I pouted as I stood up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

He pulled up his pants and grinned, kissing my lips softly while I put on my shirt and handed him his.

"I'm not mad," he sighed. "I'm jealous."

"I was jealous! That's why I did it," I defended quietly. "Please, just tell me you love me."

He looked at me and chuckled, his rough hands cupping my face. "I love you. I love you, Norah."

He left a small kiss to my nose. "I," and another kiss, "love," and another, "you."

"Okay, okay," I laughed, swatting him away. "When are we going home?"

"Now," he smiled softly. "It's been a hell of a long day."

"I know," I mumbled, leaning into his chest. "I just want to go to sleep."

"It's only six, babe."

"Wait a sec, wasn't Ernie supposed to come to the hotel?"

"I arranged for Victoria to take care of him tonight."

"We're capable," I protested softly. "I want to meet him."

"He's happy at home, sweetheart."

"Alright."

We walked back out and Zayn was gone, leaving Liam to put everything up and turn off all the lights.

"I see you found a shirt," he smirked as Harry wrapped an arm around me. "Are you guys leaving?"

"Yeah, she's tired," Harry grinned. "Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"I had a date," he shrugged. "She, uh- she cancelled."

"Sorry," Harry frowned slightly, his thumb rubbing in small circles on my shoulder. "Obviously there was something wrong with her."

"I'll be okay. But I want to catch up more, Norah. Do you guys want to come over for lunch tomorrow?"

"We would love that," I smiled as Harry nodded next to me. "That sounds really fun."

"I make a mean fruit salad," Liam chuckled. He came to stand in front of me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, his stubble tickling my cheek as he kissed it. "I'll see you guys tomorrow then?"

"Absolutely."

We stepped into the chilly air and Harry shivered, hugging me closer to his side as I giggled.

"You had an outfit for tonight, right?" He asked as we walked to the hotel.

"Yeah."

"Save it."

I looked up at him. "Why?"

"Because. You were really excited about it and I want to reschedule."

"Okay," I laughed. "I will then."

The hotel was close but it was freezing, Harry's warmth doing little to keep the biting cold at bay. I was shivering by the time we got into my room.

"Jesus, it's cold," Harry shook his head, falling back on the giant bed. "Would you wake me up when you get out of the shower?"

I let my clothes hit the floor and nodded slightly as I stepped into the huge shower. I decided to take a long one to relax a little but my mind wandered back to the pictures. I just wanted to know who sent them, maybe then Harry would let out the huge breath I knew he'd been holding. He was more worried than I was.