19.

New story birds is up!!!

*Norah's POV*

"Still angry with me?" Harry grinned, pressing his lips to my bare shoulder as my eyes fluttered open.

"Maybe," I muttered, scooting away from his warm torso. He had apparently taken up sleeping naked in the past three weeks, which was a little weird but I wasn't complaining. "And your junk is touching my butt."

"My junk?" He laughed loudly. "Jesus, Norah, I would think you'd call it a treasure by now."

"Shut up."

His hand slid off my stomach as I sat up and pushed my hair back, trying to tame whatever was happening up there.

"Do you want to come to work with me?" I asked hopefully as I dropped my panties and threw my shirt aside.

He flopped back and closed his eyes, giving me the chance to shamelessly check him out. The sheet stopped just above his hips, leaving his toned chest and torso on full display in the warm morning sunlight.

"Or if you're too tired, I understand."

"No, I want to come with you," he smiled sleepily. "Just give me a minute."

I got into the shower and pressed my back to the cool tile, reveling in the feeling of contrast between them and the hot water flowing over my body. It felt wonderful.

"Enjoying yourself?" Harry's voice was cocky and I could hear the laughter in it even though he was outside the shower still.

"I was before you got here," I retorted boldly.

He stepped into the shower and pulled me to his chest, one his soft hands grabbing my butt while the other one cupped my chest.

"I don't have time," I mumbled against his warm lips. He grinned.

"There's always time, sunshine."

"Not today," I shook my head. But he lifted me up anyway, sliding into me easily as my head fell back. "Shit Harry, I said I didn't have-"

"Shh baby, just say my name," he laughed, his lips finding mine again.

I cursed under my breath and clawed at his shoulders, my nails quickly sinking into muscle and my legs tightening around him as he pounded me into the tile.

"It's only been three weeks and christ, you're so f.ucking tight," he groaned throatily. His hands gripped my hips tightly and I could guess that there would be bruises, but he didn't seem fazed and I wasn't going to say anything.

I felt my walls tighten as his thumb rubbed over my c.lit, my spine tingling and my toes curling within minutes of him burying himself inside of me. It felt like too soon, but I came undone anyway, screaming his name so loudly that I was sure the neighbors heard.

"I love you," he panted, giving two more hard thrusts before he came down the inside of my legs. "Damn, I can't wait to be able to come inside you."

I stumbled a little when he set me down but he caught me, holding my elbows until I could feel my knees again.

"Why is that?" I smiled as we washed and rinsed ourselves.

"Because then we can have little tiny Norahs."

I coughed. "What?"

"Babies."

"Yeah, I heard you," I nodded slowly. "You're already thinking about children?"

"You're not?"

I didn't answer and it was awhile before I spoke again.

"I do want kids, eventually," I assured him as we got dressed. "Just...maybe not for awhile."