13.

~evening of the fundraiser (Saturday)~

*Harry's POV*

"That doesn't make sense," I huffed, tugging at my hair as I stared at the event planner. "I thought you said those little flowers would be purple."

"They are purple," Victoria sighed. "Sir, go to your flat already. I had your suit sent over and you're going to be late if you don't leave now."

I nodded. "And Norah has everything she needs?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, thank you."

The location of the fundraiser was only minutes from my flat so I just walked, the fresh air doing wonders to calm my buzzing nerves. This was the second year for this fundraiser, but I was still nervous. I wasn't one for dressing up and asking people for money, but these charities we helped really needed it. So I had to get over my petty complaints.

I unlocked the door to my flat and immediately smelled a very signature Chanel perfume, worn only by a very specific girl.

"Norah?"

She emerged in nothing but a pair of lace underwear and a matching bra, her hair tied back and her eyes focused on her phone screen. "Yes?"

"You're not supposed to be here," I frowned, setting my jacket aside and kicking off my shoes. "How did you even get in?"

"You'd be surprised what a little bit of cleavage can do," she winked, her arms looping around my neck.

*Norah's POV*

"You're not serious."

"Actually I just told them who I was and they let me up," I smiled sweetly. His eyes darkened as I began kissing his neck, small groans urging me to continue. "And you were gone for a long time."

"Did you miss me, princess?" He chuckled, lifting me so my legs wrapped around his waist. "Damn, I can feel how wet you are already. Were you thinking of me, baby?"

He set me on the bed and slid one hand under my bra, the other hand moving to cup my face as he kissed me.

"Yes," I whined, my small hands tangling in his curls as his lips broke from mine and migrated down my stomach. "Harry, I have...to tell you something."

My hips squirmed under his tongue's assault on my panties, my breath becoming erratic as he hummed against me. "Yes?"

"I asked Liam to be my date."

He stopped and looked up at me. "I thought you said you were going alone."

"Well, I changed my mind."

"Princess," he sighed. "You really know how to kill the mood."

"What? Why?"

He got up and re-buttoned his shirt, his hands fixing his curls as he walked towards the bathroom. "Do you really think I want to fúck you when you just brought up Liam?"

"Oh," I looked down at my hands and for some reason, I felt my eyes prick with tears. He didn't want me anymore, was the first thought in my head. And wasn't he just with Victoria for all those hours? Who's to say that he didn't sleep with her?

He looked at me incredulously. "Are you seriously pouting because I won't fúck you?"

One tear slid down my cheek but I was quick to wipe it away, careful not to let Harry see me cry. I wasn't sure why I was so upset but I just was. Harry was supposed to be mine and he didn't even want me, or so I thought.