5. *

For people commenting "rape", I urge you to please be careful with how you use that word. This relationship is long term, 100% consensual, and not the least bit forceful. Norah, if she were awake, would have said yes to Harry in an instant. I'm not saying that rape in a relationship doesn't happen, but throwing the word around lightly is hurtful and harmful to those have been affected by sexual violence.

*Harry's POV*

My alarm went off at six thirty the next morning, which was a rude awakening after the perfect night Norah and I had. As I opened my eyes and looked down at her sleeping form, it all seemed like a dream. I was convinced that any second I would wake up, and she would disappear.

In the meantime, I might as well enjoy it, right?

I peeled the covers away from her small body and groaned as her n ipples hardened, goosebumps rising on her perfect skin as I kissed down her stomach and thighs.

Carefully and slowly, I slid her little red panties down her long legs and threw them aside, replacing them with my tongue against her warm folds. I licked a long stripe up her core and she was soaking wet in seconds, something that could make any man feel one hundred times better about himself. Even in her sleep, Norah knew my touch and her body responded to it.

I sucked at her c lit gently and watched as she stirred, her eyes fluttering open as I dipped my tongue into her p ussy and teased her with it.

"Oh, Harry," she moaned softly, her voice still thick with sleep. "That feels- oh, don't stop."

I slid one finger inside of her easily, curling it just how she loved it. Her hips bucked when I added another finger and began moving them against her sweet spot, her hands going to my messy hair as her legs spread wider- begging for me.

It didn't take long for her to come for me, her back arching and her nails scratching at my head as I grinned against her and cleaned her up, drinking up every drop of the sweet arousal she had only for me.

"Morning, princess," I chuckled as I kissed her lips lightly. "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty well," she smiled, her arms wrapping around my middle. "But I woke up a lot better."

"Shower with me?" I asked as she sat up and stretched. "Please?"

"I just showered last night, silly."

"I have a jacuzzi right next to my shower," I called after her, watching her cute little bum disappear into the bathroom. "At least stay in there with me."

She poked her head out and raised her eyebrows. "Jacuzzi?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "I'll run the water if you go get us breakfast."

"I can't cook," she frowned. "Usually Kat comes over and makes me breakfast."

"They already have it made, baby," I snorted, earning a slap to my arm. "You just have to pick it up."

She nodded and grabbed my shirt from yesterday, a devilish smirk appearing on her gorgeous lips as she left the top buttons undone. This girl would be the absolute death of me.

I ran the water and waited for it to fill up enough then turned on the jets and watched the water froth. I had never been in this thing before because I didn't really like baths all that much. I preferred showers.

"Harry," Norah's voice squealed as she slammed my door.

"I'm in here," I called out to her. "Did you get breakfast?"

"No."

I chuckled. "Why not?"

"Victoria is downstairs," she scowled, crossing her arms over her chest. "She saw me. Like this."