36. *

*Norah's POV*

"Sit down, princess."

I obeyed and Harry set the Victoria's Secret bag in front of me, his eyes sparkling as I carefully moved the tissue paper aside and lifted the onesie out. It was a newborn's size and I laughed as I read the front: Small Fry, with a little picture of a carton of french fries right under it.

"I saw it in some little store on the way home," he chuckled, obviously pleased with himself. "I thought the little dude could wear in on the way home from the hospital."

I raised my eyebrows. "Dude?"

"Yep."

"How do you know it's a boy?"

"Call it a father's intuition," he replied, his shoulders shrugging with superiority. "I have a feeling, babe."

"Is that so?"

"You're very defiant this evening," he observed as he leaned in to kiss me deeply. His lips were soft and gentle on mine and he seemed almost cautious as his hands slid up the back of my dress.

As soon as my dress hit the floor his hands skimmed over my tummy and he paused, focusing on my stomach for a second as I leaned into his shoulder.

"I can't wait until you show," he murmured as I kissed up his neck. "Then we can always look at your little bump and know that we made it together. I bet we'll never fight with our tiny baby between us."

"Don't get too cocky," I shook my head, laughing a little. "A baby won't keep me from killing you if you ever cheat on me."

He continued kissing me and easily slid his hand under my panties, which were very comfortable and also incredibly unattractive.

"Oh," I moaned softly as he slid a finger inside me. "Harry, can we skip the foreplay? We're both exhausted."

"You want to skip it?" He pulled back and eyed me quizzically, his lips twitching into a smirk when I hesitated. "But you're right. The only thing keeping me awake right now is your body."

I blushed and he scooted us up the headboard, then laid me on the comforter and stared down at me for a long second.

"Norah," he said softly. "Do I need to be gentle? I-I don't know-"

"Didn't you read 'Can My Fetish Hurt My Baby?'?" I giggled, pushing his curls back with my small hands. "It's fine, Har. Actually, an orgasm is good for a baby's heart."

"Really?"

I crossed my legs behind his back and pulled him down to me, my lips brushing all along his jawline as he let out a deep breath.

"Really."

I used my feet to slide his pants down his legs and they hit the floor with a clank, his lips coming down on mine again as I bucked my hips up a little.

"You're so eager," he grinned, his teeth grazing the outer edge of my ear and making me shiver. "Baby, I love you so much."

"I love you more," I gasped as he pushed into me and planted his hands on either side of my face.

"Close your little eyes," he said softly as his large hand came to rest on my lower tummy. "Mummy and daddy are having adult time."

"Stop," I pleaded, my voice almost whiny as he just laughed at me. "You're killing the mood."

His thumb slid down my body and pressed harshly on my clit, forcing a loud moan out of my now swollen lips. My hands clawed at his back muscles while he pounded into me, the mattress and headboard both squealing in protest as his pace quickened.