1.

BEGINNING OF PART TWO YO

five years later

*Norah's POV*

I stumbled out of my bedroom and padded to the kitchen, which happened to be newly stocked thanks to my secretary (not that I asked for a secretary anyway).

My iPad buzzed and I swiped to answer, smiling into the camera as Kat's face appeared on the screen.

"God, you look rough," I laughed as I scraped my hair into a high ponytail. "What happened last night?"

"I'll tell you what happened," she groaned. "I'm never going to another work dinner, ever."

"Well that's what happens when you work at the world's largest wine producer," I sighed dramatically. Technically, she worked in the law part of the company but since she was an employee, she got unlimited free wine and an invitation to every booze-filled event. "Your life is so hard."

"You don't look much better!" She argued. "What happened to you, little miss?"

"I-"

"Did you finally get laid?"

"What, no! I-"

"Did you at least make out with someone?"

"Kat!" I said in exasperation. "No, I stayed up late working on some paper work. Jesus."

"Hmph," she rolled her eyes, setting her phone down on the counter. "I still think you should make that dating profile I suggested."

"No," I whined. "What are you doing? Is that a muffin?"

"Um, yes."

"I want a muffin."

"Make one?"

"I can't cook, you know that!"

"God, again?"

"Please?"

"I'll be there in ten minutes."

She hung up and I laughed to myself as I locked my iPad and got a glass of water.

Besides the food, my secretary had also laid a stack of magazines on my coffee table. And on top, was the TIMES Person of the Year edition. And who was on the front?

Yes, it was Harry Styles, dressed in a perfectly tailored suit with his curls pushed back and a huge grin on his face.

I slouched onto the couch and flipped to a random page, my eyes skimming the long article as I sat cross-legged and waited for the fire to warm me.

Harry Styles, at the tender age of 23 years old, has become of the best-known faces of this century. Not only is his smile infectious and his laugh as bubbly as you'd expect, but he's also very down to earth. Our own Gregory Taylor sat down with the young mogul at his Boston flat last Tuesday to talk with the boy and get some insight into his glamorous life.

"What is that?" Kat asked as she walked in the door and kicked off her shoes. "Wait, is that Harry?"

"Yeah," I answered vaguely as I kept reading. "Hold on a sec, I'll tell you about it in a minute."

Harry Styles, born in Bedford, UK, was thrust into the international spotlight when he developed an impenetrable computer software while only a sophomore at Stanford University in California, USA. The software caught the attention of various world powers, like the Secret Service of the President of the United States of America and other equally powerful corporations. Thanks to Mr. Styles, protecting a computer or device from virus infection or hackers is easier than ever.