twenty-four*

dedicated to @hailee145 thanks so much for reading, gorgeous!

*Harry's POV*

"I came by to see what you guys were doing tonight," Zayn grinned, his hand falling dangerously close to Norah's ass. "After you're done studying for exams, of course."

He put quotes around the word exams and rolled his eyes, probably because he had already gotten into university in London so he was blowing them off. Slick motherfucker.

"Fúck you," I grumbled with my own eye roll. "Some of us still need school."

He laughed. "Come on mate, let's go get a drink tonight."

"Dude, no," I shook my head with a grin, running my fingers through my hair. "I have an exam at eight."

"You haven't been out with us in weeks, what have you been doing?"

Norah turned over in her sleep and Zayn raised his eyebrows so fast I thought they might fly right off. "Ah, I see it's more like who you've been doing."

"Harry," Norah's voice mumbled quietly. She cuddled closer to me and kissed my chest once before yawning, her arms winding tightly around me as I smiled in spite of myself.

"Yeah?"

"Why is Zayn in your bedroom?"

I looked pointedly at the prick and he leaned back on his elbows. "He just wants to make plans for tonight, princess."

"You should go out," she pushed in her soft voice. "I know you would have fun."

I chuckled. "You're right baby, I'll think about it."

"Great, I'm so happy for the both of you," she smiled sweetly. "Now please make him leave so I can sleep."

I put on some clean boxers and followed Zayn out into the hallway, where he promptly punched my shoulder and messed up my hair.

"You've been holding on me, mate!" He laughed, still nudging me as we came into my kitchen. "Dude, she's fùcking hot. How did I not know you were screw-"

"You can't tell the other guys," I cut him off harshly. He grabbed a chocolate milk and rolled his eyes as he took a loud gulp.

"Fine, fine. But I think we need a code word if you two want to fúck in public."

"That is probably the single stupidest idea I've ever heard."

"Suit yourself, man," he shrugged. "But call me later about drinks alright? I'll drag you if I have to!"

*Norah's POV*

After my very rude awakening, I tried to go back to sleep but eventually gave up and trekked through the cold house to find Harry.

I found him in the kitchen. "Hey, gorgeous."

"Hi," I smiled shyly as he wrapped his strong arms around me.

"What's wrong, sunshine?" He frowned after pulling back and looking me over.

"Nothing," I said quickly, nuzzling my head into his warm chest. "Just sore."

He brushed some hair behind my ear and grinned at me. "How about a bath?"

His bathtub was a large, claw-footed tub that used to be his grandfather's but was left to Harry in his will. At first Harry thought it was weird and wanted to give it away, but his mother finally convinced him to keep it so he did.

"Go lay down and I'll fill it up," he murmured as I waited by the sink. His hands rested on my waist and his lips pressed all over my neck, especially over the deep purple marks he left earlier.