twenty-six

I made it a point over the next few hours to stick close to Zayn and touch his arm, or hold his hand or do basically anything I could to make Harry jealous. Part of me wanted him to feel like I felt when I saw him with Thalia, but another part was craving the punishment he would undoubtedly inflict on me later. I could only imagine the pleasure that would come from angry sex with Harry Styles, so I did my best to get him worked up.

"How about we get in the hot tub, love," Zayn suggested with a cheeky grin. I nodded and instead of finding somewhere private to take off my clothes, I decided to do it right there. So I shimmied out of my shorts and tossed my shirt aside, a smile flickering over my lips as I watched Harry's face harden.

"Comin', Harry?" Liam asked as he laced his fingers with Brooke's. "It'll be just like old times."

"Yeah," Louis nodded. "Wait in here, gorgeous."

So Liam and Louis left their girlfriends inside and we walked outside, into the breathtakingly cold air that seemed to squeeze all the breath out of my lungs. But we jumped in the hot water gratefully, and Zayn's shoulder immediately bumped mine.

Harry didn't look happy. "I'm going to get a beer," he said tightly. "I'll be right back."

His black shirt was clinging tightly to his muscled chest and even through his jeans, I could see his hard-on. Somehow it made me happy to know what I could do to his body even when he was angry with me.

"He's getting angry," Zayn observed with a grin. "I can do the rest, if you like."

I nodded and he shifted even closer, pretending to whisper some secretive thing in my ear. The other boys raised their eyebrows, and I could detect the tension in the air.

"Norah," Louis smiled warmly, obviously trying to clear the air. "I feel like I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah, I've been pretty busy," I answered quietly. Little did they know, Harry had been fücking me mercilessly every day, sometimes even twice a day. But then it occurred to me that two of the boys did know.

Harry came back just then and even though I was supposed to be making him angry, I felt uncomfortable. I knew girls were looking at me and thinking that I looked like that girl- the girl who fücked every guy in her friend circle and made it totally weird.

Harry sat across the hot tub from me and somehow the conversation of soccer arose so everyone's attention was (thankfully) shifted from me.

"Get me a beer, would you Norah?" Zayn murmured, his lips barely touching my neck. I was confused at first but then I realized Harry was staring at us, and it probably looked like Zayn was whispering something dirty in my ear. So I giggled quietly and nodded, then pulled myself out of the hot tub as slowly and seductively as I could manage.

I was opening Zayn's beer when I felt a strong hand wrap around my wrist and spin me around, forcing me to collide with someone's hard chest.

"Norah," Steven's voice slurred as I shrank away from his harsh breath. "God, I missed you."

"Ow," I mumbled, prying my wrist out of his strong grasp. "Steven, that hurts."

"Come on baby, you used to be able to take so much pain," he purred as his thumb stroked my cheek. "Don't you remember?"

"Don't touch me," I hissed, pushing his chest firmly.

We were alone in the kitchen and since there was a bonfire in the backyard, the house was nearly empty. So basically I was alone with the craziest, horniest boy here.

"Norah," he frowned deeply. "You used to want me so bad, remember? You have to remember baby, we were together for four months."

"We were never together," I argued softly. "Please don't make me yell for Harry, Steven. I really don't want to have to do that."