one

I moped into Harry's house and plopped down at his kitchen table, sighing as Anne walked in.

"Hey, Norah," she smiled warmly. "What are you doing over here this early?"

"Just visiting," I answered with my own smile. "Is Harry up?"

"I think I heard the shower on earlier but you might go check," she said, patting my shoulder gently. I helped her finish putting away the groceries and grabbed two chocolate milk cartons from the fridge as I left.

Harry's room is the biggest in the house, partly because it's over the garage and was originally meant to be a playroom for the family. But of course, Harry just had to have it.

I opened the door and flopped on his bed, expecting to see him walk out of the bathroom at any moment. Instead, I rolled over and came face-to-face to with an unfamiliar girl.

"Who the fùck are you?" she screeched as she pulled the duvet over her naked body. I couldn't help but laugh, clapping my hand over my eyes as I shifted back and accidentally fell off the bed.

"What the hell is-" Harry's deep voice rasped from the doorway. My ribs were sore from laughing so much and I just stayed on the ground to avoid confrontation with whoever was scowling at me. I couldn't help it; it was just too weird of a situation.

"You have a girlfriend?" the girl continued yelling. "I can't believe you, Harry!"

"Baby," Harry chuckled. "She's not my girlfriend, I swear."

"Then why is she here?!"

"I-I actually have no idea," Harry answered slowly. "Norah?"

"I just came to talk," I managed through my laughter. "I didn't know she was here, I swear."

"God, you sound just like him! What are you, like cousins or something?!"

She scrambled to put on her panties and dress, which was previously in a heap next next to the bed.

"No, no," Harry said quickly as the girl stomped out of the room and down the stairs. "Just- just wait here for a second, Nor. I'll be right back."

I took a deep breath and sat up against the bed, wiping away the tears that had formed in the corner of my eyes.

Finally he came back and sat next to me, his face looking tired and annoyed as he snatched a chocolate milk out of my hands.

"Geez," I scoffed. "Someone's in a bad mood."

"God I hate girls," he sighed. "If I could suck my own dìck, I would. Believe me."

"Why don't you just find a friend with benefits?"

"What the hell do you think that was?" he grinned, wiggling his eyebrows. "That girl didn't sleep over so we could paint our nails, Norah."

"No, you have to have sex with them more than once. And you're friends too, so you have to like them."

"How can you be friends with someone and have sex without it being weird?" he scowled. "I don't get it."

"Ugh, never mind," I rolled my eyes. "You're too stupid."

"I will have you know, Norah, that I got a 99 on my chemistry test. Beat that, little girl."

"Suck on this," I smirked as I pulled out a sheet of paper. This was what I originally came over here for, but I kind of got lost in the whole 'girl in bed' thing so. "A perfect score."

"Oh, suck an egg," he groaned, balling up the paper and throwing it at me. "You always have to one up me."

"That's my job, silly little Harry," I cooed as I pinched his cheek. He slapped my hand away, fingers immediately going to my sides as I squealed.