twenty-five

*Norah's POV*

Our exams went as well as I could hope but even after they were all done, I was still feeling uptight and stressed on the Friday before Christmas holiday.

"Norah," Harry's voice snapped as I drove us home. He hated riding in the passenger seat instead of driving, but today I insisted. "You're going twenty in a forty, babe."

I pressed on the accelerator pedal and Harry let out a deep breath, his hand snaking up my leg until it rested on my thigh.

"You're so uptight baby," he said quietly. "Please come out with me and the boys tonight."

I started to protest but he cut me off. "Please baby. I'll be so bored and lonely without you."

"Fine, fine!" I relented with a laugh. "I'll go."

He leaned over and left a warm kiss to my cheek. "That's my good girl."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, turning into my driveway. Harry let out a groan and dramatically threw his head back, which only made me roll my eyes again.

"I hate hanging out at your house," he groaned, his lower lip jutting out in an adorable little pout. "We can never fück at your house."

"My parents are gone for the week," I answered with a smirk as I grabbed my purse. "And Gretchen is with my grandparents."

The biggest smile spread over his full lips and I laughed as he ran inside after me. Well that was a quick change of attitude.

I felt his strong arms snake around my middle and his warm lips attached to my neck, making me shudder while he grinned into my skin.

"I love when our tattoos are right next to each other," he chuckled huskily. "My little sunshine."

Our fingers laced together and I felt the counter against my back as his lips came down on mine. It was a slow and careful kiss, like he was planning every movement before he did it.

"There's going to be a hot tub tonight," he panted in one of the short breaks in between our making out. "Zayn's parents are gone for the weekend and they left him their big ass house."

"He still scares me," I said quietly. Harry tensed and blew a breath out of his nose.

"You're being silly, Nor."

"You're not concerned that he'll try something on me?"

He let out another sigh and kissed my forehead softly. "Honestly babe, I don't think you'd let him."

I rolled my eyes and started for the stairs but of course, Harry pulled me right back to him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I have to shave my legs," I huffed, trying to pry his large hands off my waist. "I wasn't exactly planning on doing anything tonight."

He grinned cheekily. "Not even me?"

"Nope," I smiled sweetly. "Now please let me go."

He leaned closer and dragged his lips along mine, making my skin crawl with anticipation. "Let me know if you need any help."

*Harry's POV*

I sank onto the living room couch and a second later, my phone dinged. Twice.

Thalia: Hey handsome (;

Thalia: I have something for you..

I let out a small groan but typed a response anyway.