8.

*Harry's POV*

"Do I need to pack everything?" Norah asked carefully as she looked at me again. I was sitting on the edge of my bed, staring at the letter. After I read it, I found three pictures of Norah in the envelope. Pictures of Norah, pictures of us. Having sex.

The first was of me on top of her, obviously...you know. And the next was her cuddling into my side, her eyes closed and only her bare arms visible. But the last one was the one that really pissed me off.

It was Norah getting out of bed, probably to use the bathroom, and I was asleep. But you could see everything on her. She was completely naked, and the camera quality was frustratingly good. You could see every detail of her body.

Some creep held this same picture and saw her like this, like only I was supposed to see her.

"Stop looking at those silly pictures," she smiled, her hands rubbing my shoulders gently. "It's probably just some horny teenage boy or something, Harry. Don't worry."

"I am worried," I sighed. My head dropped into my hands and she didn't say anything else for a few minutes.

"Would you get this big suitcase for me?" She asked softly. "I can't lift it."

"Yeah, of course," I laughed.

I picked it up easily and carried it out to the car, my bodyguards following closely behind as I put everything in my Range Rover.

"Time to go, Nor," I grinned as she stood at the top of the stairs and watched me. "Come on babe."

She was wearing an old band T-shirt and leggings, but every single officer still stared as she walked by. I didn't blame them, she looked goddamn beautiful right now.

"Eyes up," I warned as she got in the car. "I want that letter sent to whatever lab we can. Fingerprints, handwriting, whatever we can get. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

I got in the driver's seat and buckled my seatbelt, then made sure she was wearing one before I drove down my long driveway.

"I haven't driven in two years," she murmured as she leaned her head against the window. "I have a fancy chauffeur now, so I don't drive."

"Do you want to?"

She looked at me. "I don't know, maybe."

"Well." I pulled to the curb and got out.

"Come on," I laughed, opening the door for her. "Drive, baby."

"Harry, this is-"

I pressed the keys into her palm and she smiled, biting her lip as she jumped out and got in the driver's seat.

"Okay, sorry if I kill you," she said excitedly. "Ready?"

"I was a minute ago but-"

She hit the accelerator pedal and we flew off the curb, earning a few honks and some cursing from other people on the road.

"Babe, you might want to glance over at the speed limit," I suggested as we tore around a corner. "You're speeding just a bit."

She hit the brake and we nearly stopped in the middle of an intersection, but then she floored it again and we were off.

After ten painful minutes of flooring and braking, we finally arrived at the Four Seasons and the valet took the keys.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" She asked, leaning into me as we waited at the front desk.

"It was...interesting," I chuckled. I placed a chaste kiss to her lips and the front desk woman came back, this time with two keys in her hand.

"Your room is on the top floor," she smiled. "UNICEF has a permanent room with us so everything is paid for and taken care of. Call us if you need anything, anything at all."