21. *

*Norah's POV*

"Harry?" I called with a small laugh as I finished the last of the dishes and set it on my drying rack. "Babe, you've been 'changing' for like twenty minutes."

I walked upstairs into my loft and sighed, a smile forming on my lips as I saw him passed out on my bed, still wearing his button down and dress pants. He was missing one shoe, though.

"Harold," I pouted, flopping down beside him on my incredibly shitty mattress. "I thought we were going to watch a movie."

He grunted. "No, I'm sleepy."

"Not even if I let you pick?"

He opened one beautiful green eye and grinned, slowly sitting up while I ran my fingers through his messy hair.

"Okay, okay. But I might fall asleep, just warning you."

"That's okay, as long as you let me sleep on you."

He laughed. "Deal."

He stripped down to his boxers while I put on my sweatpants and sports bra, not bothering with a shirt. Knowing Harry Styles, it would probably be gone in seconds anyway.

*Harry's POV*

I picked some bullshit movie with Channing Tatum and other practically nude men just so Norah could see them. I was bone tired, and didn't plan on staying awake for more than a few minutes at a time.

"Harry," she called up the stairs, her big eyes looking at me expectantly from the lower level. "You're missing Channing Tatum's butt close up."

"I don't give two shits about that man's ass," I snorted, jogging down the stairs and up behind her. "The only ass I want to see is yours."

"Well guess what."

"Hm?"

"Pretty soon this ass will legally belong to you."

She pushed her hips backs slightly and I groaned, my eyes rolling back at the pleasurable throbbing in my crotch. This girl made me so damn hard.

"Sit down before I fuck the life out of you," I murmured with a smirk.

"Yes sir, Mr. Styles," she giggled.

She plopped down on the couch and patted the space next to her, her lips pulling into a sweet little pleading smile as I rolled my eyes.

"You know, you might be fooling people with all this sweet little girl stuff," I scoffed, kissing her head as she snuggled into my side. "Because I know what a little freak you are."

"I am not a freak!"

"When you've fucked behind a bar, on a desk in a building full of offices, and basically twice every other day, you're a freak."

"Well," she huffed indignantly. "I don't like being called a freak."

"Baby, you're my favorite little freak," I smiled, nuzzling my head into her smooth neck. She pouted and turned her face away, which of course made me want her even more.

"I'm tired," she said quietly. "Turn on something else please."

I flipped the channel to some random channel playing Dirty Dancing and left it, hoping that one of Norah's favorite movies would chill her out. I was just kidding, after all.

"We need to talk about babies," she mumbled into my chest.

"You're almost asleep, sweetheart," I shook my head with a grin. "We can talk tomorrow."