six*

*Norah's POV*

After my first mind-blowing orgasm, Harry and I made out for awhile, me sitting on his lap with only his flannel on. I wasn't even wearing a bra and I could tell he was appreciative as his hands wandered up my torso, settling on my chest with a playful squeeze.

It was slow and sweet, his tongue dancing with mine as I tugged at his shirt. It hit the floor a second later, followed by his shoes and sweatpants.

"We shouldn't do this," he panted as he kissed down my neck. He nipped at my collarbone and I hissed in pain, scowling down at him as I ran my fingers over the tender spot. "Fuck, we really shouldn't do this."

I stopped kissing him and pushed my hair behind my ear, my cheeks flaming as I leaned back slightly.

"Wait, that's not what I meant," he said quickly. "I just meant...not like this."

"I don't understand."

He shifted up so his back was against the headboard, his arm still around my waist as I looked down at him.

"We've been friends for too long Norah," he frowned slightly. "We can't just get naked and fuck like horny teenagers."

"But that's what we are," I laughed quietly. He grinned and pressed a soft kiss to my lips, the taste lingering even after he pulled away.

"I know baby. But if we're going to do this, then it should be the right way."

"What's the right way?" I asked quietly. He shrugged and I leaned down to kiss him, my fingers tangling in his soft curls as he reluctantly moved his lips against mine.

"You're making this really difficult," he chuckled when I pulled away.

"Then just tell me," I whined. "Tell me how we should do this because I want to, Harry. I want to do this with you."

"Slowly," he murmured, so quietly I almost missed it. "The first time should be slow, gentle. I think we owe it to each other, and ourselves, to make the first time perfect."

I nodded and he pulled me into his chest, kissing my hair softly as he let out a deep breath. He grabbed my ass in his large hands and began to knead it slowly as I kissed him again, this time grinding my hips against his hardening crotch.

"Fuck," he groaned, his hand slipping between us. "You're so wet, Nor."

I whimpered as he slid a finger inside me, stretching my walls as I hastily pulled his boxers down and threw them aside.

"Ready?" he breathed, his forehead still pressed tightly to mine. I lifted my hips slightly and he supported my thighs, his strong hands preventing me from sliding onto him.

"This is going to hurt, Norah," he said quietly. "I'm sorry baby but I'm a lot bigger than Steven. I'll go slow, I swear."

"Okay," I nodded quickly. "I'm ready."

"Tell me if you want to stop," he continued. I rolled my eyes and moved his hands away from me, a sigh escaping as I finally got what I wanted: him. He was so big it felt like he went all the way into my stomach, his incredible size filling every inch of me until I thought I might explode.

"God Norah," he groaned huskily. "You're so fucking tight."

He was right- it did hurt. Steven was pretty average I guess, but Harry was downright huge. It was a dull ache and slight stinging feeling, but definitely bearable as he lifted his hips to meet mine.

"Oh shit," I whined, laying my head in the crook of his neck. He held me up and did all the work, his hip bones hitting my thighs as he continued his slow pace. After just a few more thrusts, the pain was gone completely and I could fully enjoy how deep he was going, my whole body seeming to catch fire when his hands snuck under my shirt and began to play with my breasts.