xiii.

I imagine Jude as the boy on the left and Theo on the right and Stella is the girl on the bottom idk

*Norah's POV*

The party was now in full swing. Music was blaring in every corner of the yard, Harry was attempting to grill some sort of meat, and our boys were having a competition to see who could splash me the most while doing a cannonball. So far, Jude was winning.

"Boys, don't harass your mother," Harry grinned as Stella came up behind him and hugged his middle. "At least wait until she puts on her bathing suit."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically, my lips turning into a smile as I bounced Gretchen's daughter Zoey on my hip.

Gretchen and Nate only had one child, but they were happy with her. She was also about as spoiled as Stella was.

"I'm just about to push my children in that pool and hold their heads underwater," Kat muttered as she handed me a glass of wine. "How come your kids are so well behaved and mine are like...like freaking wolf children?"

"Your kids are great," I laughed, leaning against her in assurance. "Really, they are. Especially Rosie. I like her the best."

"And that wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that she's named after you, would it?"

I feigned shock. "Of course not!"

"Mhm."

We both laughed and as if on cue the other twin, Edward, ran up to us and began tugging on Kat's dress.

"Mum," he panted, flashing his wide smile. "Can I swim now, please? It's been thirty minutes."

"I suppose, darling," she sighed deeply. "Just watch out for your sister, alright? She's not as strong a swimmer as you are, baby."

"Yes ma'am," he nodded eagerly.

"Alright, go on then."

He ran off and Kat looked at me, then down at Zoey.

"I really miss those days when all the kids were so young, don't you?"

"Yes," I smiled faintly. "I do. I miss when Stella would run up to me and I would hold her and Harry would be holding Theodore. It was just easier then."

"She looks so much like you," she laughed, her eyes trained on Stella as we watched her dive smoothly into the water. "She's gorgeous."

"Aw, thanks," I giggled. "Harry is still dead set on keeping her in his little cage. He won't let her go."

"Well, I'm with him. That Alex kid is a punk."

"He's just like Harry was when we where kids," I pursed my lips. "He drinks, he smokes, he wears black. I mean, that's Harry."

"What's me?" Harry frowned slightly as he came up and planted a big kiss on Zoey's forehead.

"Nothing darling," I laughed lightly. "Is Stella ready to open her other presents?"

"Uh, I don't know, I set her inside with a couple of plates of food awhile ago. Should I ask?"

"No, no, she's fine," I smiled. "Thank you, baby."

"No problem, angel."

"Alright, alright," Kathleen rolled her eyes. "I'll leave you two alone to flirt. Here, give me Zoey and I'll return her."

"Thanks," I said sweetly as I kissed Zoey and handed her over. "You're the best, Kat."

"I know!"