iii.

2 years later; Jude is six, Theo is three and Stella (omg her name is Stella how cute is that) is 1 1/2

*Norah's POV*

"Theodore," I sang loudly, my smile wide and bright as I busted into Theo's room and opened the curtains. "Come on, time to get up and eat breakfast!"

"I'm sick," he grumbled into his pillow. "Mommy, I'm really sick. I think I need to stay home."

After finally persuading him to get up and get dressed, Theo, Jude and I all trudged down the stairs to the breakfast table.

"What do you guys want to eat?" I asked cheerily. Today I was in a good mood. I had three beautiful children, a wonderful husband, and a job that was going great. My life was very together at this moment. "Pancakes or scrambled eggs?"

"Eggs!" They both cheered. I smiled to myself and began cooking them, until I felt two very familiar arms wrap around me.

"Baby," Harry mumbled into my neck. "You look beautiful."

"Take these to the kids," I shook my head, handing him two heaping plates of eggs and bacon. He pecked my cheek and obeyed, leaving my body cold as he sat down across from the kids. "And what would you like, daddy?"

He looked back at me and grinned. "Just coffee, love."

After getting the boys dressed and out the door to daycare and school, I was able to get Stella and myself ready for the day.

I dressed her in a cute little pink romper and tied her curly blonde hair back with a bow, her big blue eyes staring at me the whole time. She was the prettiest little baby girl I'd ever seen, with naturally olive skin and Gretchen's eyes and lips. Her face was model-worthy.

"How is my beautiful little girl?" I cooed, pinching her small feet as she giggled and tried to squirm away from her shoes. Finally I gave up and settled for cute socks, even though I knew she'd just take them off too. Oh well.

"What are your plans for today?" Harry asked with a grin as he came in and looked around for his own shoes. "What are my two leading ladies getting into?"

"Well this little squirt is going on a playdate," I answered, giving her an excited expression. "Even though I can't stand her parents, their two little girls are just the sweetest."

"Twins?"

"No, one's adopted. She's like nineteen months and their biological little girl is one."

"Ah," he feigned interest. "Who are the parents?"

"The Salamanders."

He squinted at me. "No f.ucking way. That is not their last name."

"I swear it is," I laughed as Stella grabbed my necklace. "Ouch, don't do that Stel."

"Don't get mad at my little sunshine," Harry frowned, easily taking her from my arms. Immediately her face brightened and she began babbling and laughing, her hands clapping as he made faces and spun her around above his head.

"Get a room," I muttered, wiping some of her breakfast off my shirt. "Hang onto her for just a sec."

I walked into our big closet and quickly found something casual but cute: a pale pink sundress and some wedges that made me almost normal height (still not as tall as Harry.)

"Doesn't mommy look so pretty?" Harry hummed, his lips pressing all over Stella's face while she just laughed and laughed.

"Dada," she smiled at him. "Dada."