30. *

*Norah's POV*

"You're sure you don't want my hoodie?" Harry whispered, rubbing my arm gently. "It's freezing, baby."

"Then you keep it," I yawned with a sleepy smile. "I'm okay, Har. Promise."

"Alright." He shifted so his hands were clasped behind his head, his curls tickling my cheek as my face rested just under his armpit.

His laptop was set up on his lap and we were watching 101 Dalmatians, my all time favorite movie. I mean, how could you not love a story about intelligent dogs? It was universal.

"Can I ask you something?" I murmured into his soft sweatshirt.

He looked down at me. "Of course."

"If you had to choose me or your company, which would you choose?"

"You, every time baby."

"But you've worked so hard for your company. You can't let it go."

"I would burn the whole fucking thing straight to the ground if it meant I could spend one second with you, princess. I will never love anything as much as you."

"What about-"

"Except our kids," he rolled his eyes as I laughed. "Shut your eyes, baby girl. You look exhausted."

He pulled some more blankets over us and fluffed my pillow, then moved us so we were spooning and his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist.

"What are you going to do about your job?" I sighed. "It seems so complicated to move everything."

"We have a building picked out like ten minutes away from your office."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Explain how you're going to do it."

He chuckled. "Why, sweetheart? You're falling asleep."

"Because I like your voice," I answered quietly. "Please?"

"Alright, alright. So first we'll do all the electrical and structural examinations and then we have to start all the security processes. We have to put in wires, cameras, listening things, and all that fancy crap. But the cool thing? All our employees here can keep working while all that stuff is being done, so we're not losing any time. And then I have to start the paperwork to officially change the location of the headquarters from Boston to here. But everyone in Boston keeps their jobs. It's a win for everyone, baby."

I grumbled something and slipped off to sleep with his lips pressed to the back of my neck and his hands cupping my butt.

_________________

"Baby," Harry whined, his lips tugging lightly on my earlobe. I felt a strange pressure in my lower body and I moaned softly into the crook of his neck as he shifted, pushing himself even deeper into me.

My eyes fluttered open and I whimpered as he gripped my ass, pulling me closer into his crotch as his slow, heavy pace continued.

"Sweetheart, shit," he growled. "Fuck, this isn't working."

He began to go faster and deeper, pounding me into the truck bed as he moved to be on top. I always liked it better when he was on top, this way I could feel all his muscles and watch his face as he came undone.

"H-Harry," I tried to speak, failing miserably as my voice cracked. I was hoarse because I had just woken up and it was freezing, which made my teeth chatter and my hands shake while I scratched down his back, surely leaving marks.