32.

Please vote bc this story has so many readers but not that many vote :/

thank you if you do!!!!!

*Norah's POV*

"Come on baby," Harry pleaded with his best puppy face. "No one can see you, I promise."

"I don't want the neighbors seeing me naked in the first week of us living here!" I sighed, crossing my arms. "This is silly, you can be in the jacuzzi alone for once."

He pouted. "But I don't want to be alone."

With a very deep sigh and some grumbling, I took off my shirt and shorts and slid into the water, straight into Harry's arms.

"There's my girl," he grinned as he nuzzled his head into my neck and kissed my sweet spot. "I love you so much, baby."

His lips found mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck as we made out, my knees on either side of him so my stomach was above water in the cold air. As the making out progressed into him taking off my bra and his boxers appearing on the surface of the water, I began to feel an intense heat creeping up my body. My neck felt flushed and sweat rolled down my back, making my head pound and my stomach churn. Was a jacuzzi supposed to do this?

"Harry," I gasped into his swollen lips.

"Hm?"

I whined as his teeth grazed my collarbone. "I-I'm too hot."

"Way too hot," he nodded in agreement. I groaned and pushed him back slightly, an annoyed look on his face as I stood up. "What? I thought-"

"I think I might be sick," I covered my mouth and gripped my stomach as it lurched, sending my head into a frenzy. I could vaguely see the shape of Harry shimmy into his soaking wet boxers and it took a minute for me to register that he was gripping my elbows and holding me upright.

"Shit, what do I do?" He asked hurriedly, his fingers tilting my chin up to look at him. I shied away and leaned heavily against him, my face pressed to his warm chest as he rocked me gently. I didn't know what was going on but I knew something wasn't right.

________________

"Baby, sit back down," Harry ordered firmly. I groaned at him and stood up anyway, which made him sigh and shake his head.

"I can get myself a glass of water," I protested, pressing my hand to my head that was now pounding and throbbing with each step. "Jesus, I think I'm dying."

He frowned. "Don't even say that, Nor. It's not funny."

"Sorry," I answered in a mumble. He stood up and easily caught up to me as I was midway down the stairs, wrapped tightly in a blanket and my hair in the messiest of ponytails. Of course, in my sickest hour, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Harry said hurriedly, his lips pressing to mine for a split second before he dashed down the steep stairs and to the door. I took the opportunity to sit down and catch my breath.

The door swung open to reveal a short, balding man in a Hawaiian T-shirt and khakis, his round face sunburned but he was still wearing a huge grin. But the more interesting thing was the woman next to him. She was short and platinum blonde, wearing a very tight, hot pink dress and sky high heels that made her almost twice the height of her husband.

"Er, hello there," Harry grinned as he leaned in the doorway in only a pair of sweatpants.

"Aw, you're so cute!" The woman shrieked, revealing a very thick Boston accent. "We just knew you guys would be adorable. Didn't I tell you they would be adorable, Joey?"