two*

*Norah's POV*

"Norah," Harry's light chuckling woke me up and I sat up, rubbing my eyes as I checked my phone. Two nudes from Steven, a text from my mom, and one Kim Kardashian notification. Basically the normal stuff.

"What time is it?" I mumbled, squishing my face into his pillow. It was actually my pillow but I slept over here so much, I just left it. "Crap, I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"It's cool, Nor," he grinned. "Do you want to sleep over tonight?"

"I can't," I groaned, running my fingers through my hair. "My mom wants me home tonight."

"Damn."

"What?" I laughed as I sat up and stretched. His eyes flickered from his phone screen to my face, dimples appearing as he smiled a cheesy smile.

"My date just cancelled."

"You had a date?" I asked incredulously. Harry hated dates. He thought it was stupid to spend money on girls he barely knew, even though I tried and tried to convince him otherwise.

"More like a hookup but you know," he chuckled. "But I want you to stay."

"I can't," I repeated. "I already said that silly."

"Is that a dīck pic?" he asked, frowning down at my screen. I tried to lock my phone but he took it and stared at the screen, a laugh escaping his lips as he shook his head.

"That's his dīck?"

"Shut up," I hissed as I snatched it back.

"I feel bad for you baby," he chuckled. "You don't know what you're missing."

"Like you could do any better," I snapped. His eyebrows shot up and I shrank back, trying to make myself as small as possible.

"Is that a challenge?"

"No," I scowled. "Just- shut up."

"Oh come on, princess," he grinned. "I'm just kidding."

"Well it's not funny."

He pulled me into his arms and laid down, spooning me as I quickly deleted Steven's texts.

"My mom is freaking out," I sighed, prying myself out of Harry's strong grasp. "I have to go."

"Can I come over later?"

"Um, maybe," I shrugged. "She's only home for a few hours before she goes back to work anyways but I'll call you."

"Later, loser," he called as I left. I could hear him chuckling as I flipped him off, locking the front door behind me when I left.

"I'm home," I called as I walked in my house. It was way too cold, as usual, and I stubbed my toe on some stupid Barbie car on my way to the kitchen.

"Gretchen!" I screamed, smiling to myself as the sound echoed around the house. "Get your butt down here!"

"Don't yell at me," she spat as she came in, followed by two of her friends. They were all carrying purses (lord knows what three thirteen-year-olds need to carry around) and their hair was straightened like they had somewhere to be. "And where did you go? We woke up and there was no one here."

"I was at Harry's," I answered, rolling my eyes. "You should have come over there."

"And interrupted your little date?" she groaned. "No thanks. But honestly I don't understand why you don't just go out with him. I mean, he's like really hot. I would date him if he wasn't too old."