10.

I actually don't like one direction (don't hate me) so it was very uncomfortable finding this video

you're welcome (:

*Norah's POV*

I had just finished drying off when Harry came marching into the bathroom, still completely naked and his curls dripping wet.

"I need to go to the gym," he announced as I pounced on him with a towel. He quickly swatted my hands away but I fought him.

"You need to dry your hair!" I argued, trying to lean over him. "You'll get pneumonia."

"Do you want to come with me?" He changed the subject with a lopsided grin. "To the gym?"

"I think we both know the answer to that question."

"I don't want you here alone," he sighed, resting his head on my stomach as he sat on the bed and let me towel dry his hair. "I'm assigning a bodyguard-"

"No," I cut him off. "Absolutely not. I'm not the queen of England, Harry, I don't need a fúcking bodyguard."

"Baby-"

"Fine! I'll come to the stupid gym with you," I relented with a huff. "Only if you promise not to assign me a bodyguard. Please."

"Promise."

"Thank you."

I finished drying his hair and he slipped on some sweatpants and a hoodie while I found suitable clothes.

"You're wearing that?" He raised his eyebrows as I put on some tiny yoga shorts and a thin shirt. It was only a gym, after all. And who else would be in there? Who else works out at three o'clock in the afternoon?

"Yes," I smiled sweetly. "Come on, let's get this over with."

"You're not wearing that," he shook his head. "No, absolutely not. Put something else on."

"Harry, no. Let's go."

"We're not going anywhere until you change."

"I'm not arguing with you," I said firmly. "Either I go to the gym in this or I don't go at all."

His jaw tensed. "Fine. Let's go before I change my mind."

-----------------------------

"Can't hear you, baby," Harry laughed from the floor. "Louder."

"Fifty-five," I said loudly, rolling my eyes. "Fifty-six."

"That's my girl."

After he hit sixty-five push-ups, he rolled on his back and wiped his sweaty forehead with one hand.

His shirt got taken off after twenty, and his bare, sweaty chest was putting very dirty thoughts in my head.

"See something you like?" He grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm bored, Harry. I want to go back to our room."

I shifted forward pointedly and he chuckled, his dark eyes scanning over me as he shook his head.

"Just a few more things, princess."

He walked over to some complicated machine and placed his hands on it, then began pumping his arms. I had to admit, it was hot.

"Get on that thing right there," he said through his strained breathing. He nodded towards one and I obeyed, placing my feet on the little stirrups so my legs were apart.

"Happy?"

"Do the exercise," he smirked. I glanced at the directions and rolled my eyes as I realized that it was just spreading my legs again and again, which only Harry would suggest. He was mentally twelve, I think.