38.

Early update!!!!!!!!

*Harry's POV*

I was sitting at home, innocently reading the paper and drinking my coffee when Norah's picture lit up my phone screen.

"Hey babe," I answered lightly as I casually flipped to the sports section. "What's up?"

"Did you really cheat on me?" Was her snappy reply. I didn't know what to say for a second because the question was so outrageous, I couldn't form a response.

"What?"

"Did you or did you not cheat on me, Harold?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I chuckled, thinking that she was joking. "Of course I didn't cheat on you."

"This isn't funny!"

"Babe, take a deep breath and tell me what the hell is going on in that pretty little head."

"These reporters came to my office today," she began with a sigh. "They had all these questions and I thought maybe they had evidence to back them up."

"Since when do you listen to reporters?"

She took a deep breath and I immediately wished I was there to hug her. I could tell she was really upset.

"Since you got involved. I can handle questions about me but when they're about you, I freak out."

"I'm the same way about you," I laughed softly. "Don't worry about it, okay? I told you that you could come to me with any questions."

"I know."

"Are you okay? You sound stressed, babe."

"I am. Those reporters scared me."

"As long as you're inside, they can't hurt you," I pointed out with a grin. "Anyway, how's the baby?"

"Uh, the same as two hours ago?" She laughed. "Harry, the baby is probably the size of a grape right now. He's not doing much."

*Norah's POV*

"He could be, you don't know!"

"He's inside me!" Right as the words left my mouth, one of my very important bosses decided to stroll up and lean in my doorway, his face twisting into polite disdain as I quickly set the phone down.

"Dr. McMann," I greeted with a big smile. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were coming in."

"Actually I thought you had the day off," he returned in his very distinct gravelly voice. His suit cost more than my life was worth and his smile was insured for some ridiculous amount of money, or so I heard. He was the definition of a rich old white guy.

"I did," I answered, shaking his rough hand gently. "But I just wanted to get ahead on this article, it's being published first thing Monday morning."

"Very good," he smiled. "Congratulations on your engagement, I just read about it in the finance weekly."

I blushed. "Thank you."

"And he's moving here, correct?"

"Yes, his building is almost done."

"Very good."

It was silent for a second then he cleared his throat and patted my hand very awkwardly, then left. How strange.

I picked up my phone and sighed into the speaker, my hand combing through my hair as I saved the final document and sent it to George.

"Har, you still there?"