40. *

APRIL FOOLS!!!!

ha ha suckers here's some smut (:

*Norah's POV*

Harry had apologized a hundred times in the first five minutes of his being here and at this point, I was just ready to forgive him. It was impossible to stay mad at him for very long.

"Please come home," he pleaded softly as we sat on opposite ends of the couch. "Baby, I need you so much."

I cleared my throat and picked a spot on the floor to stare at. "Was what you said true?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you really not want this baby?"

He ran a tattooed hand through his hair and let out a deep breath.

"Norah, you have to understand that I'm scared shitless of a baby," he began in a very timid voice. "I've never had a baby, I don't babysit, I don't even attend functions where babies are present. I have no idea how to raise a child and it's fucking terrifying."

I looked down at my feet.

He scooted closer to me and tilted my chin up, his eyes looking right into mine. "I never said didn't want him, Norah. Yes, I'm freaking out but I said what I said out of anger. I was only trying to hurt you and I know that's horrible but it's the truth. I've never wanted anything as much as I want this baby, okay? You're my everything, you're my whole world and I want this with you."

"We don't know if it's a boy," I pointed out quietly. After a second my face broke into a smile and his followed suit, so soon we were both smiling and he was holding my hand.

"Where are your parents?" He questioned with a mischievous smile.

"Asleep."

"Interesting."

He tugged my shirt towards him and gently pressed his lips to mine, which proved to be a distraction for him to pull me onto his lap.

"Harry," I whined as he kissed down my neck. "No, not in my parent's house."

"Come on, it'll be just like old times," he pressed with a grin. "Baby, I need you. We haven't had sex in a full day."

"We just went a month without it," I reminded him through a small moan. He was now pressing his hips up to mine and creating friction between us, an action that had me soaking in seconds. "Crap, that feels so good, Har."

"I want you every day," he sighed, his teeth sinking into my shoulder slightly and leaving a little crescent.

"Harry, let's just go home and do this," I pleaded as he started messing with my T-shirt. "I don't want my parents to walk in or something."

"Wouldn't that be kind of hot?"

"No."

He let out a deep breath and rolled his eyes, then shifted me off and stood up. "Fine, let's go then."

"Don't pout," I cooed, turning his face towards me slightly as I kissed him again. "I could always just stay here tonight and you'd have to take care of yourself."

"Fuck no," he groaned as his rough hand guided mine to rest on his crotch. "Oh shit, just touch me for like one second baby, please."

I wrapped one arm around his neck and he continued kissing me hard while I palmed him through his black slacks.

"Yes, that's so good," he whimpered, one of his hands reaching under my butt and rubbing me in circles.

"Shit," I cursed as he pushed my panties aside and slid a finger inside me. "Oh my god Harry, we really shouldn't-"

He lifted my thighs to wrap around his waist and I found myself being carried towards the stairs, then up them, then plopped onto my old bed.

"You're so fucking hot," he panted as he practically tore my shirt off. "You're such a fucking goddess, baby."

I laughed and he grinned as he discarded my bra and began working on my chest, his lips sliding over my nîpple as soon as it was exposed.

"Tell me you're mine," he ordered breathlessly as he kicked his pants off. I looked up at him with wide eyes as my hands skimmed his chest, my fingers pressing lightly into any areas stained with ink.

"I'm yours," I gasped while he stripped down to only his white boxers. Instead of laying down on top of me like I expected, he ended up on his back right next to me.

"Come here," he grinned, dragging me to him. "Sit on my face, princess."

With bright red cheeks, I sat up and waited while he dragged my panties down and threw them aside, then tapped my thighs.

My hands were tangled in his soft curls for some sort of leverage but I still felt very exposed and out of control in this position. Plus there was no way to play it off if my parents happened to walk in.

"Oh," I sighed as I lowered myself down a little and felt his soft tongue dart out against me. "Harry, shit."

His huge hands held my thighs tightly so I wouldn't move much as his gentle assault continued and it was nearly impossible for me to keep my moans in. Hopefully my parents were asleep and not up reading or watching TV.

He hummed against me and I cried out, my body spasming as I felt my release begin to build in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm so close," I breathed as my hips began to rock slightly to meet his tongue. "Shit!"

I could feel his grin against me and as soon as his teeth grazed my most sensitive nerves, I lost it completely and came all over his face with a muffled scream. Thank god for the decorative pillows.

Even after I was finished he continued to lick and suck until he was satisfied, then I climbed off and laid next to him.

"You taste so good," he whispered, his heavy form now on top of my naked body as his lips tangled with mine. Without warning he plunged into me and began rocking his hips into mine, his eager pace sending the headboard into the wall with a soft thud every few seconds.

"They're going to hear that," I moaned softly. He nodded in agreement and quickly pulled me up, then pressed my chest to the wall by my door. "W-What are you doing?" I asked with a confused look.

He grinned. "I remember fucking you against this wall when we were kids, don't you? It was after Liam's birthday party and you could barely keep your pants on in the car. You were so damn horny, I remember thinking it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen."

I blushed a little and felt him spread my butt cheeks then ease inside of me, the new angle making me clench and squirm slightly. It felt a little weird.

"It's deeper, trust me," he groaned into my ear as he began his pace again. "Dammit, you're so hot from this angle, babe."

My hands were flat against the wall by now and Harry was showing no signs of stopping, even though I was getting more and more tired with each hard thrust. The only think keeping me awake was the pleasure he was giving me.

"Fuck," he whimpered after I came for a second time. "I'm going to come so fucking hard, shit."

He pounded harder into me and I moaned, my forehead pressing to the wall as I tried to keep my little noises in.

With a soft moan of my name and his love for me, his warm liquid poured inside me and I collapsed against the wall happily. I was so satisfied.

"You're everything I want," he mumbled into my sweaty skin as his chest continued to heave. "You're so perfect for me, Norah, it's insane."

"I love you," I answered with a smile, my back pressing into him. "I love you so much."

He grinned. "Not as much as I love you."

aha I have outdone myself yet again

beginning to think I should drop out of high school to become a criminal mastermind

sorry for the scare, love you all!!!!!!!