16. *

*Harry's POV*

Her small hands moved all over my chest, fingers tugging at my buttons as her breath fanned over my face.

"I want you, Harry," she gasped slightly as I squeezed one of her perfect tits. "Oh god, I want you."

"Take this off, baby," I hummed, my lips moving back up to hers. I nibbled on her bottom lip and grinned as she mewled quietly, my dīck hardening even more at the sound. God, she was driving me crazy. My breathing was shallow as she fumbled with my zipper, her hand gripping me gently when she finally got it open.

"No," I shook my head, lacing my fingers with hers and pressing them to the mirror behind her. "You first, baby, always you first."

She let out a tired laugh and closed her eyes, her head falling back against the mirror as I dropped to my knees and pulled her dress up. Immediately I saw the underwear I had picked out for her, the ones I had been thinking about all night long.

"What do you think?" She asked, her eyes still closed as her hands knotted in my hair. "As good as you imagined?"

I smirked. "Better."

I spread her thighs open and began to nibble at her favorite place, my ears ringing with the sounds of her whines and cursing.

"Take them off," she huffed, beginning to squirm beneath me. I chuckled to myself but quickly obliged and threw them on the floor.

"Sweetheart, you're dripping," I laughed lightly. "Jesus, I didn't know you were this turned on."

She blushed furiously and I set to work again, sucking and licking and dragging my tongue up her warm folds to the sound of her calling my name. I think I was enjoying this as much as she was.

"Harry," she mumbled, her nails scratching against the marble counter. "St-stop, I don't want to come yet."

I stood up again and wiped my mouth, then pressed our lips together as she kicked my boxers down and finally began taking that dress off.

"Do you see anywhere I could hang it up?" She smiled as I kissed at her neck and left two smaller marks. Her skin looked even better with them, and maybe this way she wouldn't be so paranoid about people finding out about us. At least that's what I hoped.

I grunted. "Just set it down, I'm about to fucking lose my mind."

"So eager," she tutted, shaking her head as she turned and carefully hung it on a hook in the stall. "And aren't you glad I decided not to wear shoes? One less item of clothing."

"God, get over here," I moaned as she spun around in her little white panties. I licked my lips and she giggled, clearly enjoying this hold over me. "I swear-"

"Okay, okay," she laughed. "Could we do against the wall?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Feeling a little dirty, are we?"

She bit her lip and hooked a finger in her bra strap. "Maybe."

"Your wish is my command, princess."

I moved so our chests were pressed together, her back right up against the cool wall as I lifted her legs to wrap around me.

"How bad do you want me, baby?" I hummed, licking a wide stripe down her warm neck. "Come on princess, tell me."

"So bad," she pushed out. "God, I might die if you don't fuck me."

I lowered my head to the curve between her breasts, right where the bra I gave her ended and the smooth skin began, and left a mark there.