7.

*Harry's POV*

I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and slung a towel around my hips, water still dripping off my hair as I walked into the bedroom.

"Sorry," Norah mumbled as she continued stuffing her clothes into a large suitcase. "I didn't know you were- sorry."

"It's fine," I replied tightly. "Where are you going?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're packing all your clothes into a bag, Nor. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out."

"I thought I would stay in a hotel," she said quietly. "I um, I just-"

"You want to leave?"

She brushed a wet strand of hair behind her ear and looked down, her eyes beginning to water as she continued packing with shaking hands.

"Of course I don't want to leave."

"Then why are you?"

"Because I'm in the way here."

I slipped on a T-shirt and some sweatpants, then moved to stand beside her.

"Norah."

She didn't look up.

"Norah," I repeated, my voice a little louder this time. "Look at me."

She reluctantly stopped moving her hands and peered up at me through her thick lashes, her eyes closing as my hands cupped her face.

"You're not in the way," I said softly. "Princess, I want you here. I love having you next to me."

"You have everything you need here," she mumbled as she shrugged me off. "I'm just here for meetings, nothing else."

"I don't understand this," I scowled. "Two hours ago we were f.ucking at my office and now you won't even look at me."

"Because two hours ago, I was thinking about myself," she shook her head. "Now I'm thinking about you. You're happy, you're successful, and you have a really good setup here."

"I don't give two shits about my setup," I muttered as she resumed packing. "It's not a good setup unless you're in it."

She let out a deep sigh. "There's nothing wrong with staying in a hotel, Harry."

"It's a waste of money for your company!"

"Harry-"

"No," I cut her off. "You're staying here. I don't care if I have to tie you to this bed, you're going to stay with me."

"I- fine."

She slumped her shoulders and gave me a weak smile as she left my room. I also realized that she turned the wrong way, so instead of going towards downstairs, she was going to my office.

I followed the sound of her small footsteps down the hall, then into the last door on the right.

"I thought-" she mumbled, scratching her head in the most adorable way. "I was sure this led to the kitchen."

"You took a left darling, it should've been a right."

She seemed startled that I followed her but she brushed it off and nodded, then bumped my shoulder as she walked out.

"Norah," I called after her. "Come here for a sec."

I walked behind my desk and opened the first drawer, placing the small red box where she could see it.

She swallowed hard. "Yes?"

"Open it."

She took the box and opened it slowly, her face transforming into surprise and happiness as she took the necklace out.