9. *

yay for double update!!!

*Norah's POV*

I watched TV for awhile but eventually got bored and fell asleep, my mind still racing with the images of me naked. I had no idea there were even cameras in the bedroom, let alone that they were filming us have sex. I felt violated and just...icky.

"Norah," Harry's voice called tiredly. "I got you some food, baby."

He walked in with a bag of Chinese food and a giant teddy bear, his eyes looking sad and sullen but his face saying differently. He was smiling, like always.

"You're upset," I observed, hugging the soft bear in my arms. It was only a few inches shorter than me so we were basically cuddling as it sat behind me. "Why are you upset?"

"We have a small list of people that we're looking into," he sighed deeply. "Damn, this whole thing is just a mess."

"It's not your fault," I reminded him, shoving Chinese food into my mouth.

He laid back and let out another huge breath, his hands covering his face as he groaned.

"Shit."

"Harry," I said softly as I put my hand on his shoulder. "Relax."

"I can't, I can't f.ucking relax."

"Come here," I smiled, patting my leg. He scooted up the bed and put his head in my lap, a grin lingering on his lips as I began mindlessly braiding his hair.

"You make me really happy, you know," he muttered into my thigh. "I'm sorry our day turned out so shitty."

"Our day was perfect," I shook my head, placing a small kiss to his forehead. "I should be thanking you for such a perfect day."

He scoffed. "Thanking me. I'm the dumbass who had cameras installed in his bedroom so some creep could see you naked. The last thing you should be doing is thanking me."

"You're not dumb."

"Well then I'm an ass."

I kissed his soft curls and he grinned. "You're not an ass, either. It's not your fault."

"Are you done with your food?" He changed the subject. I nodded and he sat up, his eyes traveling up and down my body as he took my food and threw it in the trashcan.

I was kneeling on the bed and he was standing at the end, his arms hanging at his sides like he was surrendering. He just looked so tired, I wanted to make him feel better.

His lips were on mine in a second, his hands running up and down my body as I leaned into him. I wanted him, I needed him, and I just knew that he felt the same way.

"You kept your clothes on," he chuckled, his lips working down my neck to my collarbone. "I'm a little surprised."

I giggled and he laughed again into my chest as his hands unclipped my bra in one swift motion.

"Baby," he groaned, his hands pinning me to the mattress. "Oh, I meant everything I said earlier."

"I was so bored," I gasped as he sucked and nipped at my neck. "I missed you."

"I missed you so much more," he grinned, his lips finding mine again. "I was imagining fúcking you every second I was away."

"Tell me," I bit my lip. He furrowed his eyebrows and pressed his body to mine, my skin igniting wherever he touched me.

"You want to hear what I was thinking about, princess?"

"Please."

"Well, first I imagined kissing you everywhere," he chuckled. My cheeks and chest were peppered with kisses and I couldn't help the moans that slipped out as his lips dragged down my stomach, his hands holding my hips in place while his tongue worked over my underwear.