eighteen

dedicated to @sparkilebrunette (: ilysm and thank you for reading

*Harry's POV*

I dragged myself out of bed around six thirty, away from the girl that was wrapped around my body like a vine around a tree trunk. I couldn't stop thinking about how cold she would be, about how alone she would be when she woke up and realized I wasn't there.

"Bye, Nor," I murmured, leaving a small kiss to her nose. "See you later, sweetheart."

She stirred a little then rolled over and clutched a pillow, which made me feel even worse about leaving. But I made a promise to someone. And even though Norah was nearly irresistible, so was Thalia.

*Norah's POV*

I opened my eyes around seven thirty and quickly remembered that Harry wasn't going to be here. So why was I hearing low voices coming from downstairs?

I got up and pulled on some sweatpants and comfy T-shirt then tiptoed to the top of the stairs as carefully as I could manage.

I peeked my head over and saw a splash of bright blonde among three others, one covered in tattoos and the other two practicing boxing in my kitchen.

"What are you guys doing in my house?" I laughed, leaning over the banister. All of them grinned up at me.

"Good morning gorgeous," Niall greeted in his thick accent. "We've been waitin' all mornin' long for you to get up."

I shook my head. "I like my bed, thank you very much."

"May we join then?"

I hesitated for a second but then quickly rolled my eyes and gestured them up, laughing to myself as I heard their excited yells and the noise of all their feet running up the stairs.

"Are these Harry's clothes everywhere?" Liam grinned, raising his eyebrows. I began blushing furiously and they all noticed.

"Oh god," Louis groaned, laying on top of Niall. "You two didn't fúck, did you?"

I stayed silent.

"Holy shit!" Zayn laughed as he sat right next to me. "Look at her face! She totally did."

"I never said that," I said quickly. "And shut up, we all know you let Thalia blow you last weekend."

*

Louis and Niall were asleep right next to each other, which left me between Zayn, who was sitting cross legged on my right, and Liam, who was stretched out on his back with his hand on my leg.

Liam fell asleep next and Zayn was texting someone, which left me. And I had my head on Zayn's shoulder, my eyes getting heavier as the minutes ticked by.

"Did I miss the orgy?" Harry's voice chuckled as he walked in and saw us all drifting off together.

"No," I smiled lazily. "Come here, I'm cold."

He barely managed to squeeze in the space between Liam and me, which made Liam grumble and cuss him out tiredly.

"How did it go?" I sighed into his warm chest. He chuckled.

"Fine, I guess. I dropped a damn refrigerator on my hand."

"Let me see."

It was purple and blue and looked like it really hurt but he didn't say anything, just looped his arms around my back as I pressed my cheek to his chest. It felt lovely to be like this, all tangled together and wrapped in his warmth and musky scent.

"Nor- oops," I heard my father's voice chuckle after the door swung open.

"Is she up, dear?" my mother called from downstairs.