fifteen

*Harry's POV*

"Fúck," I groaned as I rolled over on my back and she straddled my waist. "Norah, I said not tonight."

"But I want to," she pouted, her full lips sending a chill straight down my spine. She looked absolutely adorable right now in her black bra and little bootie socks, her hair still pinned up from her date with what's-his-name. "Please?"

I let out a deep breath. "Sweetheart."

"Harry."

"I'm tired, Norah," I snapped, suddenly getting irritated with her persistence. "Get off me and go to sleep."

Her face fell and she sniffled quietly, her eyes never meeting mine as she got off me and shuffled out of the room.

"Asshole," I muttered to myself. "Dammit."

I stood up slowly and shoved my hands into my pockets, my cock still painfully hard and throbbing as I looked around the house for her. I found her in the kitchen drinking chocolate milk straight out of the bottle, except now she had on a pair of black high-waisted shorts and an old white V-neck of mine tucked into them. She looked beautiful.

"Why the hell are you dressed up?" was the only thing that I could think to say. Her eyes fell to the floor and she picked up the black leather jacket next to her slowly, her hands trembling noticeably as she put it on and fixed her hair into a ponytail.

"I'm going to a friend's house," she answered quietly. "You can walk yourself home, right?"

"It's one o'clock in the morning," I scowled. "Whose house are you going to?"

"Phillip's," she sighed deeply. "If you must know."

"You can't go to his house."

"This is news to me," she laughed. "Why can't I?"

I frowned even more at her mocking and she patted my shoulder sympathetically, then left me alone in her cold kitchen.

*Norah's POV*

Harry called me four times in the next two hours, but apparently I was getting way too drunk to even notice or care.

"Norah," Matthew slurred, leaning even closer to me. He was some guy I had only met moments before, but now we were dancing like two people who wanted to have sex right then and there (all thanks to alcohol of course). "N-Norah, I think we should go upstairs."

"Upstairs?" I answered with a shaky breath. I stumbled slightly and he caught me, his large hand wrapping easily around my arm. "I don't-"

"Come on, Norah," he grinned. I found myself nodding along with him and I started to follow him towards the stairs, but was stopped by Phillip's grasp. Matt didn't even notice I wasn't following anymore, and just kept plodding along all by himself.

"What are you doing?" I asked Phillip, my head spinning as his face blurred and then focused again. "I don't need you babysitting me."

"Norah," he smiled softly. There was no trace of alcohol on his breath but mine smelled of it almost enough for the both of us. "I think it's time for you to go home, baby."

I gripped his arms tightly to keep myself steady, but the room still spun as he guided me towards the door.

"I called Harry," he said quietly as he draped his jacket around my shoulders. "Don't hate me for it, Norah."

"I won't," I sighed, laying my head on his shoulder. "He was probably circling the block anyway."

"I wanted to ask you out for a second date, you know," he nearly whispered as we stood in the deafening silence of night. Only the stars made a sound and it was just the faintest of twinkling noises, and could only be heard if you listened intently.