[Genshin] Diluc x reader - Are You A Goddess?

(a weird soulmate au with the reader being a literal god who doesn't need a vision and can channel all elements without problems...  basically ur OP AF, you are above the archons, more powerful than anything the entire world has ever seen, you, however, keep it a secret so no one comes looking for you.)

and also, there are NOT ENOUGH DILUC ONE SHOTS ANYWHERE.... so here i am with crappy writing skills trying to make us all diluc lovers fall in love with a character that doesn't exist ;-;

he might be a bit ooc , jus a warning homies

if diluc was real i think we all would love him, because we all know that deep down behind the "i don't need your help so fuck off" mask, that he's a total sweetheart who deserves love, cuddles, and happiness.

anyway enjoy this weird writing :D

-

-

-

Diluc never expected to encounter a woman so beautiful, independent, and powerful in his lifetime at all. He never expected any of it. most of the time women like to dote on him all the time, and it annoyed the living hell out of him.

but now, he saw a woman he likes, yet she isn't even sparing him a glance at all.

it killed his self-confidence like shooting a hydro arrow at a torch.

he did try to initiate conversation, but he seemed to think she wasn't into someone so seemingly cold and bitter. Deep down he really is a nice person, and most people won't take a moment to think that maybe he just doesn't want the world to show how good of a person he is. he doesn't think that nice guy side of him should ever show, and being the dark knight hero and all, but it started to fall away whenever you were around. He didn't see the need to put up those walls around you, he felt safe, happy, and in love with you. He's just the rich guy of Mondstadt while she was a... traveler? he never bothered to wonder. He comes to find out, that you're an artist and a thumping good one at that. He loved you so much, that it hurt. He loved you so much that he publicly smile in front of people when he watches you be this cheerful ball of sunshine.

He's glanced at some of your paintings and found so many things in it, that sometimes Diluc yearns to smile and tell you how well you portray those things. Sometimes those paintings display history... a type of history that immortals knew. He wondered how she even was able to do such art pieces... and that's when his mind wondered if she was a god. His heart always soared around her. He was weak and scared at the same time too. But there was one thing he didn't know that would end up a tragedy. She was a god, one that can channel all elements without a vision. No one could take her powers away if they tried, not even the Fatui. Her downside? She's immortal.. and can grant eternal life to one she loved, but it can only work if they are truly soulmates. How would they even know? it's a feeling inside them that would spark, but an immortal finding their soulmate in this world was like picking a needle through a haystack. 

When you went to Angel's Share, you found Venti, your good archon friend.. you perked up and greeted him, "hii ba- venti!" you almost gave away his real name right there. "hi  Master Diluc, how many has he had ?" You ask with a soft smile. You watched his gaze soften, "40 dandelion wine, his tab is growing... how are you y/n?" Diluc asked. You chuckle looking at Venti who was too drunk to even function properly. "I'm doing okay I suppose, thank you for asking, Master Diluc." You said with a smile. "You suppose? Is there something wrong?" He inquired, curiosity dwelling in his gaze. His red eyes showed so much care, so much... love? You didn't understand how he could hold that much emotion in them. It practically sucked you in, you wanted to hug him, it was a craving that you almost did from an impulse.