[DBH] Connor x reader - nerd

Trigonometry is killing me internally.
And I miss a lot of things and I'm just overall sad.
Also sorry for being dead and not updating for a month

Here's a tiny oneshot for everyone to know that I am alive
-
Connor is a bit ooc
And it's a high school au
-
Your heart skips a beat, watching Connor walk into the school full of grace. You treasured every moment before coming inside the school.
You were bullied, but you were defensive as fuck.
You didn't give a shit if they hated you, if they did, they just did.
People usually back off from you, because you, a nerd proved yourself as their eye level.

You didn't care nor mind.

But Connor, was someone you really cared about.

You rub your eyes and stifle out an exhausted sigh.

Then your ears wonder across the hall hearing something that did not sound right.

"Wow. The roll of shit, gets all the ladies and gets good grades? I can't even get neither due to you, selfish brat."
Your eyes narrow forcing down a growl before storming over toward the talking.

"I don't want trouble. Let me go please."
Connor asks politely.
The bully grabs a fistful of Connor's shirt, and that's what set you off.
You stormed over and punched the bully in the ribs.
"Who the fuck just punched me, holy Jesus fuck."
"Are you dumb? I punched you." You growl agitated.

The bully smiles, "I didn't know Connor needed a nerd to stand up for him.. haha."

You smirk, "I didn't know how desperate you were for attention, trust me fucker I'll break you like a toothpick."

The bully scoffs and leaves. You smile at Connor- who also smiles back