[Hetalia] England x America - Fat

warning: mentions of starvation/self starve/selfharm and depression.

idk i thought of a template about a month ago:
where america loses too much weight so that he isnt fat

england struggles with kind words, is sad all the time because he is a bitter guy who doesnt know how to say things from his heart- when flustered he bullies/insults people
-
-

it has been a few weeks since America suddenly decided it was best to cut back on his weight. it wasnt something he liked, infact he hated not being able to eat something, and the thought of food made him drool a tad bit much. for the past few weeks, things have seemingly changed for him, everytime he looked angrily at himself in the mirror, the more his appetite faded away. even if he always showed this overly confident personality to everyone, deep down he is always insecure and scared of how he looks to others. he cares so much about everyone's opinions of him because he cares about them.

througout the years, the allies had been chipping away at the country's self-confidence, joking about how fat he is from gorging down genetically modified hamburgers. only now did it actually make him want to cut back on eating. for America, he indeed cut back on weight, eating occasional salads and basic fitness and overtime he looked greater than before, however everytime he looked into the mirror, his appetite to eat anything disappears along with his confidence and love for his body. it sometimes sickens America on how inhumane it all seemed. he worked so. hard to make himself fit and look decent for a change and yet his efforts meant nothing to other countries, as the countries are still calling him a fat capitalist pig, or a diabetic fat person. the people you care about shouldnt be saying things like that right?

depite the hate,
he cared regardless of his second thoughts because he is simply a loyal person.

but even that got chipped away.

its like the other countries dont even care yet at the same time is disgusted by his very presence, and even though many others in his country arent that smart, doesnt mean he isnt. he worked so hard to become strong so he could be respected and to keep everyone he loves safe and yet everyone shits on him for every little thing he does and every petite thing that makes America who he is.
he often hoped everyone would understand,
stupid people are not always in his country, they are everywhere across the world.

he felt more shame than confidence everyday at the world meeting.

each day was more energy consuming, as he is simply pretending to be this overly confident bundle of joy, seemingly filled with hope and courage that will
perhaps shine into someone other than himself. pretending to be this hero was hard on him, and he knew that if he changed, everyone would laugh and make him feel helpless and vulnerable. for the most part everyone seems to remain in check, but when it came
to him it was always "typical morbidly obese american. go hit the treadmil you fat tub of lard!"

that quote was from iggy, England, Arthur.. it never seemed to leave the American's mind when the Englishman said that, it left behind a scar that never seemed to leave.

its sad that the person you care more about out of everyone, hates you the most because as each week went by, he slowly took those words to heart until he finally stopped eating burgers. when he stopped all other foods suddenly lost their bold flavors, and everything he tastes was bland and overstuffing.

as time went by,
he had become forgetful, always failing to remember to eat.

when he knew that
he should, he just simply didnt want to eat anything anymore. it seemed as if he didnt have enough energy to.

so he didnt eat at all for weeks.

and countries can go without for a long time before thinning out so nobody noticed at all, nor did they seemingly care.