[Saiki K] Kusuo x kuudere! male! reader - I Like You.

Kusuo might be a little but ooc, but thats kinda how i wanted it to turn out so yay.!
-
-
Kusuo never thought there would be another Nendou, but he was sadly mistaken when a smaller guy named M/N transferred to his school.

No matter how hard Kusuo tries, he can't seem to hear his thoughts, he didnt even realize thst there was a new student until he was introduced to the class as. (L/N) (M/N) he assumed that the guy was like Nendou, but then he noticed that M/N didnt seem like a moron, rather extremely smart. Overtime Kusuo learns that M/N is also as quiet as his thoughts.

It drove Kusuo even more insane when he discovers that M/N is also best in class.

His grades are outstanding, but his thoughts are never heard. Even when he tried to read his mind during the test, but it was blank, and no sound could be heard.

Kusuo sometimes wonders if M/N is so intelligent that he just simply does all of these things without actually thinking, this thought was quickly debunked as it seemed as dumb as Nendou.

Another odd feature about him was that he was really blank when it came to expressions.

Now that he thought about it, he never really seen M/N smile or show any form of emotion at all.

Kusuo liked M/N and didnt realize it until M/N was being dragged by Kaidou and Nendou to the ramen shop.
He liked M/N because he was different, his thoughts were silent, he was extremely intelligent, and was somewhat attractive. Feelings like these scared Kusuo, because for his whole life, he's never really found anyone attractive, until
now. He never felt the craving to be near someone until he met M/N. He never blushed until he met M/N, the mere thought about him made him lightly pink in the cheeks.

He confirmed his feelings when he felt jealousy,
as recently Teruhashi's thoughts were about how silent and cold M/N seemed, and how she wanted to open up his cold dead heart, and even though its nice to Kusuo that she for once isnt bothering him, he still feels agitated when he sees her trying to provoke an emotion with M/N.

She annoyed him the most at this point. Kusuo hated her, and hears her thoughts think about M/N often, and the feelings of dread always seem to drown him.

Everyone else, other than Teruhashi, was at least tolerable. He's made it a point to make sure she stays away from M/N whenever Nendou, Kaidou, and Kuboyasu are around.

One day, while walking home, Kusuo teleports and realized that no one saw accept M/N, and he instantly felt terror until he sees M/N blink for a moment before walking once more.

Kusuo had so many thoughts wondering if the guy thought he was seeing things or did he learn that he has powers.

It kept him up all night, and he blushed thinking about it, realizing that the thought of M/N made him flustered.

He enjoys this feeling, but he also fears it knowing that he could potentially suffer the same heartbreak as the sensitive people and that would really suck. He could always go back in time and make M/N and him be together but it just seemed wrong.

He sighed, and drifted off to sleep, with a small smile on his face, feelings of hope warmed him better than pyrokinesis could.

When morning hit, he hears his mother scream, and he slowly gets up to handle the commotion that disturbs him from sleep.

"Kuu, someone discovered your powers!" his mother yelled.

He teleports and sees the letter, seeing that M/N wrote it by his handwriting.

i dont talk much, and i dont enjoy talking, so this is the easiest way for me to ask you about it, i wanted to tell you in person but just didnt have that courage to talk, especially since its been years since ive actually spoken. it would sound weird, anyway, ive noticed that you teleport or something, at first i thought nothing of it until i saw you do it, so i was wondering if you could show me or hang out even, you dont seem like that kind of guy and neither am i, but in truth, you are somewhat plesant to be around. if you dont want to, thats fine and if you want to talk about it but dont prefer talking, you can always come over or text with me private whenever you feel comfortable. if not just know that your secret is safe with me.