[Genshin] Diluc x Suicidal!reader - Framed

[disclaimer: Jean's situation is not part of the actual genshin impact story(that I know of) I just like spicing crazy shit up because I thought it would seem interesting. so don't get angry at me for it, if you don't like it then go read something else, thank you :D]

oh and also due to my shit writing, diluc is a bit ooc 

I do NOT own Genshin Impact.

You never thought your life would end up like this, especially since you're a mere traveler. You were a simple person who just wanted to explore the world and help others along the way. You craved it, the adventure always tasted right, and the climates always tasted different. That's what seemed to be the case toward others, so it was assumed that you were a traveler just making a simple stop to rest, eat, and leave by morning until of course, you were framed for a crime that you did not commit.

It's hard to believe that a mere traveler such as yourself would end up in this sort of situation. You didn't believe something like this would happen to you either. Nowadays, you can't even recall who you even are anymore. You felt like a criminal, you felt like you didn't deserve to live, you felt like the whole world hated you, and she made sure you felt that way too. You also never expected this to happen to you, from someone you thought was a semi-decent being. You guessed that's why the Knights of Favonious were so afraid of her because she has so much power, and could easily cause an entire country to go against them.

You didn't even know what set her off to attack you in the first place. You didn't think you had done anything wrong at all. But those thoughts of wonder had to stop because you've got no time to dwell, as this world is now simply out to get you. Ever since that happening, you didn't mind if you had died by now. You can't remember much, but if you had drunk enough wine, you would recall many things, for example, how you are a traveler of all worlds, and how your wings were ripped away from you, and you were separated from the world you wanted to be in. The only place where you seemed to be welcomed, was whenever Diluc was around. If he was around, he always welcomed you. At first, you thought he was in on the framing situation too. But your reputation stooped so low that you didn't care what he did because it wasn't like your reputation was going to get better anyway, it's never going to matter what you do because it's never going to get better. Those thoughts clouded your mind often, you felt angry, sad, lost, and confused every single day, at every time of day, as well as night. The feelings never left, and they continued on and on, seemingly in a never-ending cycle, only when they stop was when you slept, which only happens when you're too exhausted to carry on anymore. You were tired of everything, tired of living, tired of breathing. You've felt so hurt, that you began to forget your days, your goals, who you were, you even forgot about what had happened in the other world. In the end, when you slept, your dreams kept those memories close, they constantly replayed inside your mind, and so did the feelings too.

In your dreams, You remembered the other world you were in, you were so happy there, with people who loved you and admired you for your brave spirit, as well as your will to never give up. Then your last battle in that realm happened, of which everyone saw your wings being ripped from you, and you were tossed away like trash, you lost a battle you should've won, but instead everyone you ever loved had to watch you get thrown into another world without your wings to come back. Those dreams hit you the hardest, you felt empty, sad, and alone. You were once so customed to change, didn't mind it the least bit, but living in that wonderful world made you settle down and live. That was the only world you knew, and the world you currently lived in always made it a point to remind you that no matter what you do, you will never belong. You knew they weren't wrong because you agreed with them, you didn't belong. You would've gladly left this world if given the chance, and then you thought darker thoughts, ones that you realize, that could actually work.