[DBH]Connor x pianist!reader

Imagine you playing the song above ^
Trust me it's beautiful <3
-
One a chilling winter day you decide to play the old piano that was at the park that held all of the past's beauty and grace.

Sad you were, remembering the day when music was created instead of generated, you stretch your fingers and taking a seat and rested your cold fingers on the 50 year old keys.

You played your heart away, patient and kind. Some birds had stopped to listen- as for androids curious as to who this person is, as well as what song it was. They did not know, and did not understand what emotion the music was. They did not know what your were feeling.

You were just sad, the day is grey and white like the bitter cold. Looking at the beauty of the park, interrupted by a whole crowd, though music never changed. Music as your way to let the tears fall, small drops of rain and snow, poured into the sound.

You patiently play, wondering about the days of when you had once known an android named Connor.
How he didn't know to feel until you had to leave. But peace has come, you feel everyone watching you play in awe of the very few who knew to play.

You thought of those rainy days back when you were a sad teen back in 2018.

You thought of how alone you felt,
And how alone you still are.
These memories were within each key your finger ever touched.

You haven't put this much emotion into something in a very long time. But you knew clearing your head was the only way to let the sadness lift. Thinking back of your days where Hank, Connor, and You, days you very much so miss. Life's boring without your friends they say, too true. So is sad lives, living their life knowing that they have little impact on anyone's world. Living their life wondering why they were even here in the first place. With very little purpose, little feeling, and little emotion, you let the music pause until you play again, but in higher pitches. You felt a large crowd now, completely forgetting you were no longer alone and lost in your thoughts.
Someone caught your eye yet you don't show it, instead you ignore it, you wanted to let the tears fall with the soft sound of what each key offered.
You thought of the day when Connor had said he'd never feel until the day he found out that the could.
You had believed all androids could feel and that they're almost as fragile as humans.
You remember the days when you and Connor had walked those colder nights.
You remember being with him through so much.
You wondered if he also thought about you during his days. He was able to live forever, unlike you.
But it didn't stop him from loving you although you did not see that.

You acknowledged that you were not beautiful, nor were you worth the time of his, and with time, you Connor and hank left each other behind. You had almost overdosed, although remembered Connor and wondered if maybe things would've changed.

You feel the tears in the song once again, missing them so much, full of hurt. Some people around you had tears in their eyes, for which you hadn't understood that some can actually feel.

You remember hank and Conner so much, it hurt.

It felt like a deep regret and it's a big constant reminder, but this song was to let it out and let the world take your pain away.

So when you end your high and gentle notes, you exhale out of your nose and closed your eyes. The wash of relief overwhelmed you.
That's when you come to realize Connor were amongst this giant crowd that had watched you play.
You decide it's best to leave so you get up but then a big applause was in-front of my path to leave. So when you say thanks and make your way to leave, you felt your hand being grabbed gently and you turn to look and it was Connor's chocolate brown eyes boring into your (e/c) hues.
"Y/n. Why do you leave knowing I'm here?"
Your eyes narrow,
"Because what's the point in being split apart again? What's the point in revisiting those memories?"

I swallow the relief and let him speak.
"Because Hank and I miss you. And that we are sorry."
Connor said with guilty eyes of shame.
This caused you to become agitated,
"Pathetic, never apologize for something you hadn't caused. If you look for an apology, it should've been from me, not you."
You felt bad for how harsh you sound but you were honest. It was you fault that it happened.
"I can live with being alone. You and hank are not alone. You guys will be just fine without me."
You mumble while feeling the sadness overwhelm you once again. Your hand left Connor's and you walk away. You close your eyes trying not to look back at his state of shock. Until he followed behind and grabbed your hand again.
"Y/n I'm sorry but I love you."
.
.
So You let the teardrops fall.
And he was with you the whole way

"I love you too."