[DBH] human!Connor x Reader - wake up!! (Angst with a good ending)

A/n: Bad days for me. My parents complain about how I'm always inside and being lazy. So For once I get off my lazy ass and go outside even though I hate it, I get more shit than I thought I could get. I had been patient and they just kept pushing my buttons over and over. I started to feel the weight of sadness and that little voice start going back into my head. I kept trying to be nice and pretend like I'm okay. I was holding in my anger and pure rage toward my parents. They acted like I was fucking stupid. They acted like I knew nothing.
Then they start BITCHING about how I'm not this, not that. Then when I finally get sick of the damn pressure I snap and I say, can you stop talking please? And they look at me like I'm a fucking criminal. I cannot wait to get the fuck out of my house. People don't understand. My parents don't understand. For once when they listen, they never admit it. I tell them they're pissing me off by treating me like I know nothing and they're like, "I've done nothing to you. Stop being rude."
And After all of that I just gave up and went back inside and cried. Me, crying is painful. It's hard to breathe. And when in public I hold those tears in like steel.
I'm sorry author kun needs to vent. Depression is just a bad place and is so hard to overcome.
-
Angst warning

Nothing
You cannot see me, can you?
I'm nothing to you.
Nothing.

The pale white walls, inside my home I see, the pictures of me.

The air is cold, bitter and frigid to the skin of my fingertips.

My heart felt like there were holes in it.

Like clean, empty cuts that had carved my insides all into nothing.

The tears continue to fall, and the more empty you became. Your sadness was beyond what you felt.

But at the same time you felt nothing.

Oh Connor, how you cannot see me. I just want you to see me. Maybe you wouldn't be so sad, so lost.
I wish you were okay,
But we know I'm a ghost.
You knew, something happened to me, but you didn't know if I was dead or alive. I'm trying to help you feel better. Instead of wondering if I'm dead or alive think about yourself for a change.

If I was alive, maybe things would be different but even I wonder if I'm dead or alive. Am I sleeping?
I don't know what to feel but at the same time everything seems so real. I wonder if I can make him see me somehow even though I've tried so many times that I forgot what happened to me.

I know I'm a ghost
But I still held his hand.
It felt warm to the touch.
It was comforting, and Connor turned and looked at me but he couldn't see me. He went to the hospital and I followed quietly, his face showed tons and tons of sadness.
I wanted to push that feeling away with all my might, but I'm just a ghost.
Connor opens the door and walks in, shutting it. I sigh before going through the door and I see him resting his head on a bed beside him.

"Please come back y/n, I love you."

My eyes widen, seeing the heart monitor beeping, I'm still alive?

But why am I out here and not in my body?
I slowly walked over to Connor. I focused deeply, I want him to see me. I want him to see me.
And my hand was on his shoulder, he whipped around and seen my ghost.
He was scared, of me.
He drew his gun out as I watched.
"I'm y/n, Connor. I've been following you around wondering why I'm a ghost. At least I know now that I'm sleeping."
I finish, before walking over to my body and touching it. Can I really go back into my body?
My heart stops beating all of a sudden and then I start to cry.
"I'm sorry Connor, I love you I wanna come back so bad"

Everyone gets in and starts to give my body cpr and shocks.

I felt a tug and it's like a force of some sort. "Wake up (y/n)"
And I see Connor kiss my lips. I felt that. It felt warm but I don't know why I am feeling it. A force pushes me again and I let it. Out of fear, I close my eyes as it pulls me harder and then I get snatched.
I open my eyes, and I start breathing. I felt the cold air fill my lungs and I look in front of me, everyone sees me.

I see the surgeons look at me and then at Connor.
When the left I see Connor walk up to me, and say, "I saw a ghost of you, I'm going nuts."
I smile, so he did see me.
"It was me, Connor."
He laughs before scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I chuckle feeling a pain shoot through me. I flinch, feeling my shoulder lock up or something.

"What happened again exactly?"
I ask and then Connor flinches.

"You got shot many times. Many said you weren't going to survive the coma but you did. And it's been a year y/n."
His eyes showed hurt, yet love in them.
His hand meets yours,
"I miss you."
I felt bad, I slowly but my hands around his waist beside me.
I felt the warmth that I missed so much.
"It's okay, I do too."
I murmur.

"I love you."