[Saiki K] Kusuo x Depressed! Male! Reader - Okay

a/n i write when im dying inside, sorry if i tend to write triggering stories.

enjoy
-
-
Kusuo strongly dislikes people and doesnt enjoy them, however, after many years he's decided that you were someone that he actually enjoys to be around. Not only were you absolutely intellectual, you also had powers. You had telepathy similar to Kusuo's but stronger. Your radius goes almost around the whole globe, however you've developed suppressors, they were both glasses for your poor vision and noise suppressors of others thoughts. Your telepathy radius supressed equalled Kusuo's.
You being stronger than Kusuo in something intrigued him, that eventually lead him into the state he's in now. He never thought he would ever find a love interest, and he never thought he would like a boy. But, you were someone he actually wants to be around. He wanted you, but didnt know how to put it without being creepy.

What terrified him though was that he cant hear your thoughts, he knows he can touch your mind yet your mind remained blank.

You two became friends
because you spoke with him with your mind, making him
jump a little, despite
all of that, you tended to
tune everything out and keep a blank mind. Him scared of you, it hurt a little. You both couldnt read eachother's minds, but could to a certain extent, like communication, it was possible, but only through eye contact, or looking at one another. Everything else was bland
and impossible to read.

Little did you know, despite his fears, he hadnt realized that he loved you, until of course he reflected on about how he felt. he chose to trust that you wont hurt him, despite not being able to read your mind half the time.

He tried to be there for you at any time of the day, and tried to spend lots of time with you.

He shared his coffee jellies with you.

And when he watched you bite into it and smile in such a way that he wanted to literally smash his lips onto yours.

Falling for you to him was nuts, but wasnt oblivious to it. He admired you despite his emotionless expression, showed his love through sharing and spending his own time with you. It eventually made him a little sad, that you never seemed to be doing the same. He didnt realize anything of your dark home life for he simply assumed you were this happy go lucky boy who stole his heart.

However, your home life consists of your Father telling you that you should go kill yourself for being a fag. your father's thoughts even say he's telling the truth of how he felt. Even your fathers thoughts consists of hating you. It wasnt his words that always hurt, it was his thoughts! his thoughts!

it had grown to the point where you are used to it, but his thoughts had always gotten to you, mainly because no matter how hard you try you just cant shut out everyone's thoughts. so your father's consistent hatred towards you had driven you so low that sometimes you question why you're even alive.
Your father didnt even love you, and you knew that so well it hurt. It hurt so bad
that you always wanted to
cry thinking about it.

Somehow you never cried about it, you never frowned about it, at least not around Kusuo.

On the very day of discovering that Kusuo could hear your thoughts when you were low. However it was little words he couldnt put together, for you were grateful.. although sometimes you wish that he did know, and that he could understand and support you when no one else would.

today, was the day you felt so low that you wished you could just fall off a building right now.

your harsh mind was cloudy, unreadable like usual.
Kusuo then put on his germanium ring to silence everyone else's thoughts.

Lately youve spoken significantly less. You also slept a lot more than usual. It didnt suprise Kusuo, for you seemed exhausted all the time probably from working.
You raised your head tiredly,
capturing Kusuo's attention and he could hear bathroom inside your head, but nothing more.