[Haikyuu!] Kageyama x Neko! Hinata

okay i fucking dig this ship
-
inspo: neko hinata!!! :D
-
it was normal for Hinata to wake up and be prepared for the day, however, for the past couple of weeks, he's been dreading the day where his school finds out that he's a neko. when nekos are considered rare in this world, fucked up people are going to find out and try to get you kidnapped and force you to do terrible things. everyday Hinata fears when they will all find out that he, a spiker is a neko. He originally was human until one day he woke up and realized that his ears and tail and sharp teeth were not part of his imagination.

he researched about nekos and where they came from.

it was unknown, but remained reported as something someone could wake up to, and simply live with.

Hinata was sad but at the same time glad that nobody knew this about him. He wished that he could play volleyball again, socialize, and just light everyone's day up because they need some light in their lives.

Hinata wondered if they are doing alright without him.

One thing about being a neko, was sharp hearing, for he heard the knocking downstairs.

he wraps his tail around his leg and lowered his ears and put his hoodie on.

walking down stairs, he saw Kageyama outside the window.

he opened the door, "ahhah hey Kageyama, you dont come here often.."

"why the fuck have you been gone asshole?"

on instinct, Hinata's ears lowered under the hoodie from his moody voice.

"Ive been... dealing with some issues."

"well clearly so, tell me whats the issue for not coming to practice asshole."
Kageyama was extra blunt today, did Hinata piss him off?

Hinata flinched at the thought.

his heart pounded quickly and he felt as if he were about to
explode

he wanted to tell kageyama so bad but he knows what
will happen when someone finds out, especially him.

fuck it. Hinata thought

"Kageyama, do you care."
it was more of a statement rather than a question.

"yes-"

"no, i mean about me as a person."

"yes asshole. is that what you wanted to hear?"

"then can you promise me not to hurt me, or freak out?" Hinata said with a slight shake in his voice, startling Kageyama, shocked to see his sunshine faltering.

"ill try my best." Kageyama replies in a relaxed tone.

Hinata takes off his hood and his big kitty ears were revealed along with his tail that was wrapped around his leg in his pants.

Kageyama's eyes widened, and silently he rubbed them, almost frantically.

Hinata's gaze lowered in shame, ears drooped too.

"thats why i havent shown up to practice. now you dont have to worry anymore." Hinata muttered emotionlessly.

"i simply woke up with this, i never asked to be or look like a freak but unfortunatelt now i am." Hinata adds, tearing up.

Seeing tears on his face startled Kageyama, scared him even.

The idea that his... actually he never thought he would ever admit it, but his crush, looked adorable as fuck with those ears and the fluffy tail.

Kageyama's face reddened.

"Hinata I, - I like... you, and that only-" Kageyama blushed madly at his own statement.

"Good fucking god you look so adorable." Kageyama breathes out.

Kageyama rushed Hinata into his arms and kept him in his embrace like steel.

He then gently stroked Hinata's big fluffy ears, and heard his lover purr.

This is what love feels like, damn it.

"I love you, asshole."