1: What the fuck is THAT???

Amity scrolled through her phone on Instagram, wondering what she'd find that would take her interest.

Meanwhile, not too far from her sat Willow writing on a book, she stole it when she had free time to get on the cops' nerves without them knowing.

Amity frowned and glanced over the closed door.

They were on the rooftop waiting for someone specific to show up one way or another after getting a message in the group chat by her.

She had said and can be safely quoted, 'She wanted to show them something cool'.

After a while, Amity let out an exasperated groan.

"Jesus... When the hell is she getting here???" She groaned.

Willow snickered and shut her book with one hand.

"Why not scare the shit out of her by hiding behind the door?" She suggested.

Amity grinned.

"That's a good idea but fuck it. She's not a good scare since she doesn't give a shit about those kinds of scares." She scoffed.

Willow laughed.

"Says the one who had a nightstand with her." She said before jumping aside when Amity threw a kick at her.

Willow laughed dodging as Amity rushed for her with a maniacal grin.

"Jesus..! Hey, hey! I just got this coat washed yesterday, dumbass! Leave me beeeee--"

"GUYS!!!"

Amity paused mid-way close to punching Willow's face.

"Oh, right in time, Luz, this bitch almost did shit to my face." Willow laughed as she pulled herself away.

Luz shrugged before shoving a dog in front of them.

"What the fuck is THAT???"

Willow and Amity were both confused.

They did not see a dog but a small black furry thing with a skull for a head. A skull?? A helmet skull???

"Isn't it cool!? I summoned this little thing just last night!" Luz wore a proud yet smug grin as she waved the small thing around.

It didn't seem friendly.

"What the actual fuck had you been doing last night other than sleeping with Amity??" Willow scoffed as she took a step away.

Amity quickly threw Willow's book at her face.

"Ok, first of all, we don't sleep together, second of all, her parents would rather have me as trash to throw away, and third of all, look at this small thing!! I'm planning to release it in the school campus and get back on Boscha for punching Amity in the face." Luz said, the small demon thing, looking around seemingly disinterested with her.

Amity snickered at Luz with a look of mockery.

"My face??" She scoffed.

"Why her ugly face?? You don't even bother if any of us wrangle each other over stuff we share but stole." Willow said while rubbing her hit nose.

It was bleeding, Amity hit her hard in the face.

"Ugh! Duhh~!! Only I get to kick your asses! Fuck Boscha! She's dead meat!" Luz growled.

Amity and Willow exchanged glances before glancing back over to Luz.

"Fine, we'll help with your shit." Willow agreed.

"Yeah, I'm only doing this because I want to see that look in Boscha's face when she gets mauled by this small demon." Amity added.

"Fuck yeah!! Let's go do shit to piss off one person, people!!"

Luz was excited as hell now.