15: Damned manor

They were all asleep, except for one.

Amity was still awake using her phone.

She frowned.

Her data was on and all but of course it'd need a signal.

Her message box was being spammed with a lot of messages from who knows who.

She sighed quietly under her lips and decided to take a small peak at the sent messages.

It was usually all from her father, Alador. A few from Odalia and half the other ones from the twins.

Opening Edric's in-box.

It was all messages about him telling her how the family was getting really concerned even when she left a small letter on her bed.

She was supposedly going to be named a missing person soon if she doesn't come back home.

Her family misses her already.

She growled.

"Fucking shit..." She hissed and lowered her head down unto her hands.

She felt sick to her stomach when she kept getting a reminder about her family. She hated that a lot.

"You ok?"

She perked up when Willow yawned half awake.

She stared at her before saying, "nothing too big, Will, just checked how spammed my message in-box was."

Willow smiled lightly and shifted a bit on the driver seat to comfy herself a bit more.

"Let me guess, they want you back home already?" She wondered quietly as to not wake Luz sleeping in the backseat.

The night was very high in the sky.

Amity sighed and admitted without hesitation.

"Yep, they want me back even though I've only been gone for the whole day." She shrugged before continuing with, "they'll mark me as a missing person to the police soon, that's what Ed said in the messages he spammed at me at least."

Willow gave a calm smile and reached a hand over.

Amity was taken by surprise when she was given head pats.

"There, there, Amity. If you want to go back, I'll take you back no questions asked and I won't even explain much to Luz for you." Willow said.

Amity looked down.

"Meh, I'd rather spend time here than get suffocated in that... Damned manor." She hissed.

Willow chuckled.

"I know... You hate your parents, and you don't like spending time with them when they made a mistake on us." She said.

Amity smiled and unbuckled her seatbelt to ease herself in her seat.

"Yeah... I hate them for that. Even though I said I didn't care if you were rich or not, or if you were smart or not, they still said that you were a bad model for me to be my friend." She said.

Willow shrugged.

"Depending on the situation we have right now, I really am a bad model for a friend." She said.

Amity wheezed softly, chuckling under a hand, she was amused enough to nudge Willow a bit from it.

"Guess that's how it is, you hate your family for ruining our friendship years ago, can't blame you for that." Willow laughed.

Amity rolled her eyes and laid back down to look outside.

It was dark and the car was off, it wasn't like the car didn't have a magic heater y'now, they have that installed to save gas and to lessen stops.